Warcry being instant means I can use them while attacking?

I wanna make sure I get this right before I spend points into it. The passive that makes warcries instant, does that mean I can use them as I attack?

If so, then is spamming warcries with Berserker’s War Bringer passive a viable tactic?
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2018, 5:37:47 AM
From what I know, that should be the case. If not, spamming it would insert an instant Warcry in between attacks, which means you would essentially do the same, because the next attack wouldn't be delayed.

It's theoretically possible to do it that way, but I'm not sure how viable it really is. One of the problems with it is that if you rely on it to heal your degeneration rather than just damage from enemies, you won't be at full HP just before it hits, meaning you have a greater chance to be onehit.
Your Warcry's will be instant and you can perform them during any action without being stuck in a animation for the Warcry.

Spamming Warcry's is not a viable tactic as of now.
Warcry's have a cooldown that is shared among them. Even with every passive and every item equipped that lowers cooldowns of Warcry's and generic cooldown recovery from shaped belts/boots you won't be able to lower the cooldown much lower then around 1,2 - 1,3 seconds.
Last edited by TheVoid on Nov 19, 2018, 5:42:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info