Plz buff the life of the Bestial Rhoa of Yriel's Fostering

This is so squishy it is currently not viable and if we use minion life then it turns our 6 link into a 5 link.

That armor is under played as it is. It could benefit from a nice buff to the bestial Rhoa's survivability. Make it at least 4 times more survivable.
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2018, 11:10:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I couldn't find the base life, but I think Minion Life Support is relatively common for summoning skills. It also is a 7-link, if I'm not entirely misunderstanding the item.

If it works well with the support, I would recommend buffing damage instead, if it does need a buff in the first place.
"
I couldn't find the base life, but I think Minion Life Support is relatively common for summoning skills. It also is a 7-link, if I'm not entirely misunderstanding the item.

If it works well with the support, I would recommend buffing damage instead, if it does need a buff in the first place.

Minion Life is usually only linked to minions that dont need to do damage, like golems, defensive zombies or animate guardian. Or skeletons with minion instability. Other than that, i dont know any uses for Minion Life in a summoner build.

I never used that Rhoa, but as a general advice as for summons in endgame, you want minions to have atleast 20k life and about 2k regen per second with max resistances. More if you want them to survive fights like shaper and some hard map bosses without actively having to save or resummon them.
Last edited by HerrImHimmel on Nov 19, 2018, 6:22:11 AM
+2. Roha dies more frequently than ice golem. Trash Roha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info