minor and major suggestions

Hey GGG!
imho - a few suggestions
1.1 Extended inventory - plus 1 or 2 rows
1.2 Extendable inventory, by attaching one more slot for "bag", or some kind of "backpack" at bottom right in inventory, when additoinal slots may be attached at the left side, i guess. And maybe in a cost of dramatic movement speed decrease.
2 Please - more unique items, more new combos and gems - A Lot of Gems
3 i suggest to add new item classes at shoulders as armor piece, and at back - like Mantles or raincoats(or like 1.2 higher)
4 And the LOUD ONE - PLEASE, MAKE THE GAME EXPIRIENCE MUCH HARDER.
Like Super-Apocalyptic Infernal Hell mode - straight from the character creation. That for true ones with "Balls of Steel", mad ones, crazy psycho brain damaged expirience.
Its too easy at the moment, and that youtubers... it comes to them very easily, it is time to show them real hardcore, when it is necessary to consider each maneuver, each action and to count each point of life.

Best Regards, and thank you for the Greatest ARPG
pssst - congratulations with bLIZZARDs fail, and make a little bit wider entrance for new exiles. Hah!

gl hf
Last edited by loonb on Nov 17, 2018, 10:22:45 PM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
1. Learn to pick up less.
2. That's a lot of work. They are adding unique items in every large update.
3. Why?
4. Have you played private leagues yet?
U still cry for Diablo please go back to him or stay here and be quiet or i will rape your cheap armour ^^
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Nov 19, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
"
3. Why?

Thanks for your opinion.

1 time management. thats not such a big deal for gameplay
2 Yeah, maybe. Again - time manafemment for farmers.
3 more combos, better game expirience
4 No. Thats not for me. but i see that the game its too easy for most of us. there is no challenge. i just wanna to see an extra mode, like, for example -
Insane Hardcore Delve League.
It could be a new level for everyone who already bored in here, running through maps in seconds with headhunter belt. That league could be marked as "not recommended" for everyone, only for pro`s, really difficult one.

"
4lin wrote:
U still cry for Diablo please go back to him or stay here and be quiet or i will rape your cheap armour ^^

Thanks. I play only HC, so you may see not all the truth about my armours.
Stay cool, and good luck.
"
3. Why?

Whoa
1. Or allow to pick more if someone likes it
2. Right
3. Why not?
4. You really have to say something like that...
I will have to go into more detail then.

1. The inventory space adds a limitation the players have to deal with. It provides a different sort of depth to the game. Picking up only what you need and only what is worth the effort and inventory space makes a large difference.

You can expand your stash if hoarding is what you want.

3. Because hundreds of unique items and probably over a thousand mods as well as over a thousand skill points are balanced around the current number of available items.

I don't mind the principle, but it wouldn't add that much and it's a ton of work. Not just adding the slots, items, and mods themselves.

4. Private leagues are specifically catered to people looking for a more challenging experience. Why would it be wrong to suggest looking into it?

I don't see what's so different about this compared to a public mode with pretty much exactly the same. There are some private leagues, usually funded or started by streamers, that have reasonably large communities. Inactive players can be kicked, so you don't have the same kind of fall off after the initial week of a temp league.

If private leagues are particularly successful, they might even increase the player limit beyond the current 1000.
I agree with most of your points except the first one.

"
1. The inventory space adds a limitation the players have to deal with. It provides a different sort of depth to the game. Picking up only what you need and only what is worth the effort and inventory space makes a large difference.

You can expand your stash if hoarding is what you want.

It's not about hoarding. It's about someone's playstyle. If someone enjoys gathering a lot of rares or quality flasks for baubles then it would be a nice addition to the game. Instead of amazing movement speed + sick clears and only picking up the most essential, newer players could play slower and keep a little more stuff before they have to portal every time. As OP said, a nice tradeoff could be to decrease their movement speed by a little.

This change wouldnt be for me. But just saying. You and I could clear 10 maps (in act 1 / 10) before portal and stash. But maybe others would enjoy to get the most out of every area and since they arent clearing as fast the movement speed decrease doesnt matter that much anyway.
I'd just say the game is already too easy.
Good lord you guys, try not to overreact to counter suggestions.

(1.1) This may be available at some point, but only as a purchasable asset. There were leaks of this possibility from the Chinese game. You will NOT get it for free if you get it at all. Other suggestions apply, you learn to be picky on what you take to sell over time.

(1.2) This is never going to happen. We may see 1.1 but don't ever expect this. Inventory management is part of the FTP model.

(2) Damn, son, with the glut of build options in this game, why would you want this? Also most uniques are garbage, and one assumes the trend to continue so adding a bunch of new uniques would only dilute the drop tables further. I know what you ACTUALLY want is a ton of high-powered chase uniques added, but that's dumb - chase uniques need to be rare, especially in a gindy loot game like this. Player retention.

(3) I like it, but, again, loot tables are already so diluted any additional swath of items from a new slot would make it even worse. So I am 50/50 on this. Also, the added power from another gear slot would mean even more power creep which is a fundamental issue in this game. And GGG ain't going to nerf gear across the board to accommodate new gear slot power.

(4) Already been said - Private Leagues is your answer. Don't ask to change the base game for your own challenge - many people find this game hard enough as it is. Look at all the "nerf exp loss" "I died again" "Endgame is not casual friendly" threads in this forum.
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Nov 21, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info