Upgrading Corrupted Maps through Zana a Shaped Tier Mod is AWFUL!!!! NEED FIX

There is a serious issue that must be fixed when upgrading a corrrupted map thought the Zana mod:

Shaped Tier 6-10 (Rerolls a Tier 6-10 Rare map into a Rare Shaped version of the Map

Upgrading a t10 Rare map with the Zana Mod:
Cost is 6Chaos, result is a random rare map t15
Mods can sometimes be good sometimes be MEH.

Upgrading a t10 Corrupted Rare map with the Zana Mod:
Cost is 6Chaos + 6Vaal, the result is a random rare map t15

WHHHYYYYYY????????????

If I pay to upgrade a corrupted Map I want a Corrupted rare t15 not a normal rare!

End of it. Why must I pay more to get the same result as the not corrupted????

Please fix it asap. this is a travesty.
Last edited by apotropaiko on Nov 17, 2018, 9:41:58 AM
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2018, 9:52:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't see why this is a huge issue, it works the same for every other Zana mod. You pay extra if the map is corrupted and get no extra benefit.
Last edited by golan4840 on Nov 17, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
corrupting your maps have consequences. just like corrupting a map can be more rewarding and that is balanced with vaal cost it takes when you wanna use extra zana mods in it.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
While I think they should reduce the vaal cost of some mods (hello harbinger), a vaal cost for the mod you talk about is necessary. Otherwise, you'd corrupt all maps and run the bricked ones with zana. Vaaling maps would be too rewarding.
"
golan4840 wrote:
I don't see why this is a huge issue, it works the same for every other Zana mod. You pay extra if the map is corrupted and get no extra benefit.

I think you guys are missing the point. When you upgrade a corrupted map it turns it into a rare NON CORRUPTED.

So you pay more but you don't get the results.
"
apotropaiko wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

I think you guys are missing the point. When you upgrade a corrupted map it turns it into a rare NON CORRUPTED.

I get it's confusing to you but like I said, it works the same for every other zana mod. Whatever the text of the upgrade says is what will happen, regardless if your map is corrupted or not.
You can argue that there should be an exception for that specific upgrade, but non of us missed the point here.
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
apotropaiko wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

I get it's confusing to you but like I said, it works the same for every other zana mod. Whatever the text of the upgrade says is what will happen, regardless if your map is corrupted or not.
You can argue that there should be an exception for that specific upgrade, but non of us missed the point here.

Well, then it's GGG gameplan that's missing the point! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info