50 Point Sale

"
wwethegame wrote:
They just trying to milk money out of us before we are all gone playing Diablo Immortal!

lol.

Nice stuff available. But I was hoping so much for Malachai's Heart. :/
basically black friday :)
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
oh why are u doing this to us? :P
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Why the fuck isn't there a filter in the shop?! All I want to view are skill effects that are on sale but I have to sift through a bunch of irrelevant crap to find those. Get your shit together website team, the rest of GGG is leaving you behind.
The amount of discounted items is all nice and dandy, but honestly? I'm rather disappointed only the 2 cheapest portal effects got discounted.
The last portal effect sale was more than a year ago. About time for another one, don't you think? Although stash tabs are rather mandatory due to the shoddy inventory system, it's overkill to have stash sale every 2nd weekend or whatever.
Of course only shitty portals. :-(
Bad luck :/ i need Celestial Righteous Fire and Scorching Ray Shaper :/
I was delighted that there was something to spend my last 5 points on! I am now the proud owner of some falling leaves in my hideout!
spend 1k points however I do want to see a new pack that adds a Tshirt
So far got ascendancy and awakening tshirts so hoping to add a 3rd one that isnt in the war of atlas package just couldnt buy that package since I dont like that one
Last edited by KingxOfxThexVoid on Nov 16, 2018, 2:25:17 PM
Damn I’m going to be out of town for this sale :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info