Any advice for us... upcoming tryhards?

Fellow PoE players im in search for advice... Me and my two friends are planning to play the beginning of Betrayal league like crazy (10-14h / day for first 5-6 days) trying to reach them high tier maps fast and make bank. We'll surely have one aurabot and some fast clearing bow character and for the third one we were thinking maybe cursebot or bosskiller. So if anyone has some info that can help us to get to the endgame on a budget in first 2-3 days, also any links to similiar discussions are apreciated.
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
Don't need high tier maps to make bank.
Don't need bow character to clear fast.

You should decide your income strategy ahead of time. High tier maps are really only bank for selling the maps themselves and certain bases for the first few days.

First day just focus on getting to maps. Income will start to come with that, though you can make alittle on the way to maps.

Be sure to start with realistic league start builds. So many people make the mistake of starting the wrong build and level so much slower. Most ascendancies have good start build guides in their forum.

You should also know what your goals are as a team, just making money, getting one of the first uber elders, 36+ challenges, etc.
4 years old HC veteran player here.

Listen to me....

1) be careful with porcupine packs
2) Devourers packs
3) Volatile mobs
4) reflect maps
5) Beyond Detonate Dead mobs

Done.

You're good to go. I guess.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 15, 2018, 8:51:04 PM
watch mathil stream
??????
profit
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Listen to me....

2) Devourers packs
3) Volatile mobs
4) reflect maps

Done.

Tryhard != hardcore

There's no need to even play quickly in hc since you can make hundreds of exalts by just making a sturdy build that can farm and sell boss drops. So it seems clear that op plans to play softcore.
"
codetaku wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Listen to me....

2) Devourers packs
3) Volatile mobs
4) reflect maps

Done.

Tryhard != hardcore

There's no need to even play quickly in hc since you can make hundreds of exalts by just making a sturdy build that can farm and sell boss drops. So it seems clear that op plans to play softcore.

We ( not all, actually some of us ) play quickly in HC at the beginning of the league to be on top of ladder. It's sooo fucking cool grinding top ladders and watching other people dying. That's one of my favorite things in this game :)

But, unfortunately that's something SC players will never know nothing about. You don't know what you're missing! :P
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 15, 2018, 11:28:33 PM
"

Listen to me....

2) Devourers packs
3) Volatile mobs
4) reflect maps

Done.

I played an occultist this league, and blasphemy enfeeble + profane bloom solves most of those problems. Of course it doesn't solve the things missing from the list:
- lab traps, ground effects, EE and EW map mods, slow reflexes, crappy builds, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info