How good is Singularity Sceptre?

I have an Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead Chieftan that is an absolute beast. 7500 HP, crazy damage, tanky as all hell, all without optimal gear.

With that said, I have a crap ton of mana issues. Level 93 and I still have to use a mana flask.

I was looking to change my tree around, and now have about 40% reduced mana cost of skills and looking for alternative weapon options.

Currently using

Thinking of swapping out for Singularity and Rathpith Globe or rare shield or 2x Singularity.

How good is this weapon and would it be worth it? With 2x Singularity I could get up to 56% reduced mana cost of skills and get "hinder on hit" abyssal jewels to proc the damage bonus for people outside the small radius from the weapon.

Thoughts?
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2018, 8:17:07 AM
Think about replacing WM + blasphemy for elder ring with Curse Enemies with Level x Warlord's Mark on Hit modifier.
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 15, 2018, 4:45:43 PM
Unless they buffed the Sceptre it's not good the radius on hinder is tiny.
Yes the hinder radius is tiny. Back in the days the sceptre used to be good when we had double dipping. The generic % increased damage was pretty good for that.

Had it on my animated guardian at some point too. Not really that great anymore.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 22, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info