What happened to Cutthroat?

Hey everyone, I searched the forums and the only thing that seems to pop up is a couple years old.

Is there going to be any cutthroat leagues or races coming up? Like, the kind where it's crazy hardcore PVP/get your shit jacked if you die etc etc.

Am I missing something here? I understand permadeath in hardcore and getting bumped down to standard - but I missed having multiple stashes of gear sets and then doing runs to have that really wild PVP experience.

Anybody have any idea?

Thanks,

Johnycash99
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
Best hope is that they add this to the list of options in the "experimental" private leagues.
I've been craving cutthroat for quite awhile. Only got one chance to ever play cutthroat, and it was a blast. Really had high hopes it'd be in the custom league options, but alas, we can dream.

Putting my support in for cutthroat here and now to help push this to the radar of GGG
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
a man can dream
The main char is a half-elf for the whole story OSHOCK FACEo
It certainly is more appropriate for private leagues. It just doesn't have that massive appeal that persists beyond a few days -- largely because of the griefers. Griefing others is part of the fun of it, also the reason it does not last and also my guess why we've not seen it in a while.

It's a natural fit for private leagues though. Invite those that want it and there won't be 1,000's of griefers holding people down....though I may underestimate the number of players a private league can attract.
Last edited by Nubatron on Nov 15, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info