opinion about regrets orbs

Hello.
I think that at least the first 10 days of each league should not be penalized in the passive tree so we can try several combinations. What is your opinion?

(sorry for my English)
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2018, 7:06:41 AM
So every league everyone levels up with the same optimum levelling build and then switches to the same optimum league starter build? No thanks

The free respec points are enough for a bit of experimentation.
Disagree!

What I disliked the most about Diablo 3, was that there wasn't ay form of builds, talent trees or hard choices. At all.

The core in an RPG - for me - is to put your personal, unique touch on a character, and make hard choices to make it "play out" as you want it to. "Free respecs" removes these hard choices, and take away some of the uniqueness.

Anyhow, you should be able to respec a fair bit, using your free respec points and your dropped orbs of regret.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I regret not getting enough Regrets to drop. But as long as a vendor or Master will sell them then it's ok. But GGG won't be using your idea so best that this be the end of this pointless thread.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
That is a bit too rewarding for the folks who no-life the first week of a league. They would get the benefit of choosing the uber leveling build, and then free re-spec into maps build.

If they're fast enough, they'll even be able to spec between map build and shaper/elder builds constantly.

I wonder if maybe there could be a fixed cost for erasing your tree though. Something like, 30 regrets to completely blank out your tree. Expensive enough folks wouldn't do it constantly, but cheap enough that some would. Might bring back the regrets market a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info