hillock...HILLOCK alive?

Basterd with the semen demon sword in him, get killed every dam game start but might finish to be some sort of syndicate chief?

Will we get some new lines from the semen demon sword? I don think she would like being entangled in this pitiful syndicat scheme.

Also how the fuck he even survive my mighty exile glacial hammer from A1?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 14, 2018, 3:58:21 PM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
How many times do we kill Piety. Or Tolman. Or Shaveronne? Do we ask questions, of course not.

Kill Hillock one time, and everyone expects him to stay Dead
Not really alive, just alive-ish. He isn't really alive the first time we meet him.
"
Also how the fuck he even survive my mighty exile glacial hammer from A1?

He didn't?

Where you not paying attention that the whole gimick behind the Immortal Syndicate is that they are using a necromatic artifact to ressurect dead people? That's the entire reason for the 'Immortal' in their group name, and not, as some like to believe, as a jab at Diablo mobile.
Last edited by GoldDragon32 on Nov 14, 2018, 4:51:30 PM
He talks now too xD
Second-class poe gamer
Waiting it
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
semen demon sword

No new lines, at least none written by me. I'm fairly sure the only thing she might react to is seeing her former prison up and walking again, and even the Goddess knows a necromantic gimmick when She sees one. Would She deign to comment? I doubt it.

I'm content with Her having commentary purely in the core game. Her epilogue speech makes clear that that's where She realises Her new wielder is Her superior. Her master. Only took fuck knows how many kills (some of them, literally other gods) but She gets there in the end, and finally shuts up.

Something like Betrayal wouldn't change Her stance in that regard, even if it occurs during the core game. It's still extraneous.

It's good to know when you've finished writing something, and to believe that adding anything else would detract rather than improve. In semen demon sword's case, I am content.

Satisfying answer tho penetrating her old sheath I would have imagined it would have been a disgusting thing for her to do again.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 15, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info