Ascendancy - Juggernaut perk "Cannot be stunned" bug

Hello,

First time posting here so I might fuck up.
I did /debug but relogged to another characted so I lost the number.
Anyway I will post as much information I can.

Was playing a Waterways map with my Scion character and I have the Juggernaut perk which should make me immune to stuns. However, I keep getting frozen.
Afaik you should be immune to stuns with this perk as stated in the wiki?
I can also add it was not only in this, Waterways, map that it happened as it happens in other maps too.

I will provide an image here. For some reason I was not able to get the BBCode for forums. So just right click the "image" and open in another tab.

Spoiler

Can also add that I am not capped on cold resist, but should it matter with this perk?

I am sorry if this is not a bug and this is intented that you should get frozen even with this perk and you can remove this thread.

Might add that I am playing Inquisitor as well and Consecrated ground should make me immune to elemental ailments as well, maybe the interaction between the 2 are bugged?

Regards

*EDIT*

Went into another Waterways map and it happened again so i tried to be fast with /debug and the number is 1 563 200 011.

I will provide another screenshot of it here.

Spoiler
IGN: GiveMeYourBoxers
Last edited by gurkanson on Nov 14, 2018, 1:39:13 PM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2018, 1:55:27 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Freeze and Stun are separate mechanics.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Freeze and Stun are separate mechanics.

That settles it then.
IGN: GiveMeYourBoxers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info