Let's Hope Betrayal Doesn't Go Core

Might as well get out in front of this as soon as possible. It's never too soon to start complaining about the sky falling.

Betrayal is very buggy, and you can't avoid or skip it. It's basically forcing us to do stuff in the game. The game is already too cluttered and we don't need more. They should have spent another month polishing it*.

Although it's super good in so many ways, there is this tiny detail that is relatively inconsequential that really nags at me so I think we should throw out the whole thing.

I don't want to stop and interact with things. I want to pew pew and kill faster and faster. NPC interaction doesn't belong in an ARPG.

Since new patch, my NASA computer with a 1.21 gigawatt power supply, Apple decals and flashy lights crashes constantly.

Interacting with league content is way less profitable than just doing maps -- check out my mirror and headhunter as proof!.

Too soon? That's okay; I'll just bring it back later when it's appropriate.

Spoiler
*I tend to agree with this one. Truth in advertising.
Last edited by Nubatron on Nov 14, 2018, 4:36:20 PM
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2018, 6:39:34 AM
It might not be intended to go core. Just a new, fun thing for those who are interested. Three months and we're on to the next idea.
It's just incursion, which has already gone core.

Though added jun as a Master already may be a hint.

And really we are probably one of the only games around where the players get upset over new content.
At least play it for a few months before making judgement on whether it's good for the core game I rekon.
*Reserved*
"
HeManNZ wrote:
At least play it for a few months before making judgement on whether it's good for the core game I rekon.

That's not how these threads work.
cant wait for the league!
This thread just proves what I have known all along: people that play this game have zero humorous bones in their body. Or at least the folks that are on this forum.

Indeed, why not start the thread before league launch? We know it will here sooner rather than later.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Nov 14, 2018, 2:06:13 PM
I was wondering, it was my understanding that the newly added league mechanics will be accessible through master missions. Does that mean standard will get nothing?
I bet it won't.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info