Standard build for Uber Atziri

Hi,

I couldn't find a good answer in existing topics. I'm currently enjoying Zerphi's PP Pathfinder which is great for Shaper/Uber Elder farming. I'm looking for a standard build that would grant a similar experience with Uber Atziri - a relaxed and safe way of killing her. No budget restrictions, build can include legacy items (I like the grind :)). Extra points if it's a witch or jugg.

Many thanks,
Marcin
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2018, 3:25:48 PM
There is no standard build for Uber Atziri. You can do her on a rf char or you can use a barrage char or you can use a trapper or an essence drain char or at least 10 other builds. the key to Atziri (uber and normal) is knowledge. If you are able to move fast enough and can avoid 99% of her shit you can kill her with any char that offers a decent amount of damage.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Nov 14, 2018, 9:56:45 AM
Hi, thanks for reply. I understand I can do her with a lot of different builds. By "standard build" I was referring to the league, not build itself. What I was hoping for is one with which I don't have to pay much attention to what she does. Not necessarily facetank, but without a lot of dodging / running around required. Again, expensive options are welcome. My goal is not to kill her once for achievement but rather to find a build that renders her harmless.
Last edited by maniard on Nov 14, 2018, 1:31:10 PM
Getting enough DPS to skip their phases is the easiest way how to survive.
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 14, 2018, 2:02:23 PM
"
maniard wrote:
What I was hoping for is one with which I don't have to pay much attention to what she does. Not necessarily facetank, but without a lot of dodging / running around required.

I'm not sure that this is possible at all, she has a shitload of dmg and penetration. For example I think that there is not a single char out there that can survive her double pizza. Even if you have enough dps to skip her phases you need to know how to move on the boss encounter before atziri herself, these 3 mofos will rip you apart otherwise.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
Got it. Now she sounds a bit more difficult than uber elder. So if I were to pick a fun witch build to tackle her, what would you recommend? I have an essence drain occultist but it feels kinda clunky. Do you think a summoner would work?

Forgive me if these questions are silly, I have been playing poe since maybe 2 years and due to limited time I've only been able to try 3 or 4 builds total.
she isn't more difficult than uber elder, she has a frankly offensively small lifepool now by modern boss standards :p (5mil, shaper has 20)

So to skip a phase you need to do 1.25mil in a relatively short time frame so any build that can do 500k is going to reliably phase her with her only using 1 or 2 moves.

Summoners are pretty good but you'll need to manually dodge pizza/stormcall occasionally as well as having appropriate flasks for the split phase.

Also if you get your minions to attack the wrong split in the split phase they will gib themselves on reflect, aside from that very easy with minions.
"
maniard wrote:
Got it. Now she sounds a bit more difficult than uber elder. So if I were to pick a fun witch build to tackle her, what would you recommend? I have an essence drain occultist but it feels kinda clunky. Do you think a summoner would work?

Forgive me if these questions are silly, I have been playing poe since maybe 2 years and due to limited time I've only been able to try 3 or 4 builds total.

As much as I like essence drain I would not use it for Atziri. You say you want a build for standard and you have some currency so simply go barrage. On standard you can still get all the cool stuff: Reach of the council with +4 arrows, the old barrage helmet enchant with +2 arrows and so on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info