Question about leagues, progress and end game

I will start from scratch on the PS4, playing currently a little bit on PC for preparation. I have understood that challenge leagues typically run around 3 months, then all items and characters are being moved to standard. With a new league starting, the complete progress is then lost.

- Do we need to do the story all over again with every league to get the locked content, ie ascendancies?

- If I only play challenge leagues casually, how should I ever reach end game content?

Much appreciated.
"Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?"
Last edited by Whoosher on Nov 14, 2018, 3:36:23 AM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2018, 4:01:31 AM
Hello there.

Answer to question 1 : Yes, you basically start naked, like everybody.

Answer to question 2 : It really depends how "casually" you can play, but all i know is that there is no shame into playing in a permanent league.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
"
xhul wrote:
Answer to question 2 : It really depends how "casually" you can play, but all i know is that there is no shame into playing in a permanent league.

Less related to shame as rather loot which seems to be better in challenge leagues.. and of course new mechanics.

But I guess it's then also related to the challenge league content. If its nothing for me I always can switch to standard.
"Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?"
Last edited by Whoosher on Nov 14, 2018, 4:01:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info