In Flames <FLÅMES> is recruiting for Betrayal League!

In Flames <FLÅMES> is Currently recruiting!

Who we are looking for:

Mature, dedicated, experienced, active and friendly players.

Players with at least a single level 85+ character on their account.

We will accept newer players as well if they are willing to learn on their own time.

We also have a Discord channel and I ask that all of our members are at least somewhat active in the guild chat ( We use it as a permanent way to communicate between members via text. Voice activity not required. )

Who we are:

We primarily play on soft-core challenge leagues, Most of our members are NA / EU based and we currently have ~150/180 total members.

In Flames was formed in 2015 and we've been active in every challenge league ever since. We're a mostly tight-knit group comprised of players who have played together for several challenge leagues.

Our guild's main focus is the hunting/sharing of challenges and social comradery. We are looking for members who have similar goals in mind and who are willing to share challenges and participate socially with the guild.

What we share:

Masters, Trials, Anything Challenge Related (Twinned/Unid Maps, Perandus Chests, Unique Strongboxes, etc) Master Dailies, Unique Map/Breachstone Rotations, Map/Atlas Completions.

Sharing is on a completely voluntary basis and nobody will think differently of you if you decide to not share or instead sell your spots.

Rules:

Repeated harassment is not allowed, we may joke or say offensive things at times but if it's towards a guild member and they have asked you to stop please consider that to be your first and final warning. I will not tolerate repeated attempts to harass a guild member.

No selling of items / services in guild chat. We are supposed to be sharing, if you want to sell an item or service use the appropriate external channels to do so.

Anyone caught scamming or stealing from others inside or outside of the guild will be removed. I have zero tolerance for this behavior.

Inactivity:

I consider members inactive after 30 days of not logging on.
I will remove inactive members after the first week of each challenge league, I will also remove inactive members in the event that we are full and have active people willing to join. If you are removed you are able to rejoin when you are again active by messaging me if we have available spots.

Joining:

If you are interested in joining please Whisper me @Snoochi, or our officers @Execrationtexts / @HenrikSumsSomeSubs in game.
Or feel free to hop into our Discord channel https://discord.gg/AweVSYd and message Snoochi or any online officers.

Private League:

Some of our members intend to play on a private guild only league when 3.5 launches, if you are interested you are welcome to join us! more information will be posted on our Discord channel.
Last edited by mill3nia on Jan 15, 2019, 5:46:47 PM
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2019, 11:58:29 AM
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up

Report Forum Post