golden portal poped after death in ~280ish Delve

Hey there

Something very weird happened, and I have no clue what it actually is, so I'd like to know if anybody experienced something similar :

- I got instantly killed in an Azurite Cavity at depth 283 (during the encounter)
Sulphur vents with :
- 43% more rare monsters
- 29% increased monster damage
- Monsters deal 100% extra dmg as cold
- All monster damage always ignite
-
And when I died, a golden portal poped not far from my character's Corpse.
The particles reminded me of headunter ( but then, they were around the portal, so vertically, not horizontally, and slammer things, no skulls I think ).

I feel kind of stupid for not having taken a screenshot, I went back there quickly and nothing special happened at all.
I was quite comfortable clearing and I really got flattened suddenly, so I really don't know what happened, it all went dark then of course and I could not see much .... and since there was nothing particular the next time .... :/

Anybody has any clue ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2018, 1:56:00 PM
It's a portal for your party members to leave the mine afair. It always appears, even if you're alone.
"
It's a portal for your party members to leave the mine afair. It always appears, even if you're alone.

With such a particular mtx ?
I mean, I don't often die in Delve, but still ... never noticed it before.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
It was added in some patch and yes, it always appears when you die while delving.
"
Fruz wrote:
"

With such a particular mtx ?
I mean, I don't often die in Delve, but still ... never noticed it before.

Alright thx, I guess I just had not died for a while in delves haha.

"
imanubcake wrote:
It was added in some patch and yes, it always appears when you die while delving.

Yeah it didn't occur in the beginning so when they patched it in it definitely led to some confusion.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info