Ushangvagush (PL110) 290/290 Players, free slots for the brave ones

"
Мне интересно, если у вас все еще есть слоты

Google translate says you are asking if there are more slots, I'm on a mobile and can't add more slots until I arrive home in one hour, I will add another 10 after that there will be more slots only if people do crowdfunding for them. 5 points per person, really cheap.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Would like to join if you guys still have some slots.
Yoo, I'd like to give it a shot. Got three points to toss towards more players (leftovers from forever ago) if it lets me do that.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Hi, I would like to join too. I got 10 points left to fund. :)
Is there a way to remove myself from the applied list? Sorry to bother but was a mistake, misread something. :/
Last edited by reh on Nov 12, 2018, 2:25:08 PM
"
reh wrote:
Is there a way to remove myself from the applied list? Sorry to bother but was a mistake, misread something. :/

I think you just need to migrate/delete your character out of it and tell OP to open up the slot.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
would like to join! :)
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"
reh wrote:

I think you just need to migrate/delete your character out of it and tell OP to open up the slot.

Ah ok thank you, guess the OP deleted/removed me before I had to do anything. Thank you, good luck and have fun in your league. Sorry for the trouble. :)
Would love to get a slot, will add 6pts aswell :)
10 increased slots, thanks to all the people crowdfunding :)
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info