HELP WITH MY NEW BUILD

So i have a 6l sire of shards, 6l pledge of hand and a +1 shavs.

Im running freezing pulse on my main setup, but i still hve one 6l left for my armour/staff.

What do you guys recommed as secondary skill. Something i dont actually need to activate myself would be better, since im allways spaming freezing pulse.

Maybe CWDT setup? Not sure.

Please help me with some ideas for a 2 6l setup, being one passive and one active (in my case FP)

Any other advices and idead aree welcome. Tyvm.
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2018, 9:58:35 AM
I know sire of shards and pledge of hands a bit but not much so that I won't recommend any specific skills for those items. However, for two main skills like two 6-links, you can try some EE (Elemental Equilibrium) build where you can alternate the elements.

In fact, I completed such a build guide myself yesterday where 2 x spell totem + whispering ice and 2 x spell totem + firestorm are used. That is my first created build guide where you can find a video record of my (troublesome) shaper kill. This build I created utilizes EE very well where firestorm and whispering ice totems attack in harmony with similar speeds.

If you try some EE build as I suggest, it won't be convenient to self cast both 6-links yourself and you should link at least one of them to a totem or a cwdt gem.

Good luck & happy theory crafting.
Last edited by Varvarel on Nov 10, 2018, 7:22:31 PM
Sounds really interesting... ill give it a try next week!
For now i returned to sceptre+shield and am crafting something quite good =D
Ty and GG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info