[3.4] Chains of Command Animate Weapon Necromancer Build

"
Pathological wrote:
Does this build work at all without giving the animated guardian a freaking inpulsa?

Looks cool as hell but there is no way I'm gonna be dumping an inpulsa on an AG :(

Please watch the Phoenix video
It works
Mate, howdy! Thanks for the build ) Can we substitute the Aul's amu with anithing else as a budget option?
"
Glebikus1676 wrote:
Mate, howdy! Thanks for the build ) Can we substitute the Aul's amu with anithing else as a budget option?

1) use Solstice Vigil Onyx Amulet(use Temporal Chains)
2) Do not use Anger
3) Do not use Enfeeble+Blasphemy + Passive "Soverelgnty"(reduced mana reserved)
Last edited by TENPURAUDON on Dec 28, 2018, 2:30:05 AM
Amazing build , i am having a lot of fun , but i have a few questions

Any remplacement for impulsa ?
why bleeding is important ?
why decay on animate guardian ?
Last edited by AspoX on Jan 3, 2019, 4:18:41 AM
"
AspoX wrote:
Amazing build , i am having a lot of fun , but i have a few questions

Any remplacement for impulsa ?
why bleeding is important ?
why decay on animate guardian ?

Animate Weapon will bleed the enemy.
Animate Weapon will kill with bleeding.
In that case it is that the animated guardian has killed.
If the enemy is shocked, an explosion of the impulse will occur.
Please watch a video of Phoenix.
Do you have a leveling guide for this?
Really thanks for the build and the nice in-game chat, had lots of fun so far!
I believe I have been improving it with more survivability (was dying a lot initially).
Here is what I have done:

0. Phase through enemies! yeah!

1. Use a ORO's Sacrifice with corrupted mod "resolute Technique" as Guardian weapon (thanks op for suggestion)

2. Use united in dream weapon for poison and buffs

3. Get loads of Dodge and protection

4. my chest links

5. Forget about frost blades until you are in boss room.

6. Stack loads of jewels with attack speed similar to this

Passive - LVL94
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAADuA-4EBwSzC2ENzREtFCAVIBUnGFYaOBzOHNwdviLiI_YnLyj6Kk0rUCycLOIs6TBxMHwzhzWSN9Q6QjpYOuE8LT8nQYdFnUfiSshLeEyzTZJQR1FHU1JVxlltWfNfP1-YZlRmumebaFhodGjyakNr226qbztyD3KpeA17w3yDgseDX4PMg9uGs4nYiq-MsY19jb-Ovo8akBGQVZLBlG-YrZrgm4qiAKOKpDmmV6yqrj6vbK-ntfK3PriTvOq-T8AawGbE9sauzzLQH9OP1CPXlti92mLdqN-w5FHr7uyD7IrtP-4O7w7veu_r8B_yRfaj-ej-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=tetomobile&characterName=Nicole_Frattini

Map tier 13

Still to figure out bosses in phases and deal with Chaos dmg :)
any thoughts?
Last edited by tetomobile on Jan 6, 2019, 3:53:02 PM
"
tetomobile wrote:
Really thanks for the build and the nice in-game chat, had lots of fun so far!
I believe I have been improving it with more survivability (was dying a lot initially).
Here is what I have done:

0. Phase through enemies! yeah!

1. Use a ORO's Sacrifice with corrupted mod "resolute Technique" as Guardian weapon (thanks op for suggestion)

2. Use united in dream weapon for poison and buffs

3. Get loads of Dodge and protection

4. my chest links

5. Forget about frost blades until you are in boss room.

6. Stack loads of jewels with attack speed similar to this

Passive - LVL94
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAADuA-4EBwSzC2ENzREtFCAVIBUnGFYaOBzOHNwdviLiI_YnLyj6Kk0rUCycLOIs6TBxMHwzhzWSN9Q6QjpYOuE8LT8nQYdFnUfiSshLeEyzTZJQR1FHU1JVxlltWfNfP1-YZlRmumebaFhodGjyakNr226qbztyD3KpeA17w3yDgseDX4PMg9uGs4nYiq-MsY19jb-Ovo8akBGQVZLBlG-YrZrgm4qiAKOKpDmmV6yqrj6vbK-ntfK3PriTvOq-T8AawGbE9sauzzLQH9OP1CPXlti92mLdqN-w5FHr7uyD7IrtP-4O7w7veu_r8B_yRfaj-ej-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=tetomobile&characterName=Nicole_Frattini

Map tier 13

Still to figure out bosses in phases and deal with Chaos dmg :)
any thoughts?

What links are you using for Animated Guardian? Also, doesn't Oro's Sacrifice feel worse than rare ele weapon + Victario's Charity, mainly because you get no power/frenzy charges on your Animated Weapons?
Chain of command does not need links right?
Nice to see someone still playing animate weapon. Please note that rampage bonuses do not apply to minions, so the only reason to use Sinvicta is for the speed to the player and special novas, DD explosions, etc.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9iru3x/psa_rampage_does_not_give_minion_bonuses_since/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info