Xbox One 3.4.4 Patch Notes

We've investigated this further and unfortunately it looks like an issue outside of our control that can't be resolved. We are incredibly sorry about this. We will continue to look into this further in order to prevent this happening again in the future.
Thanks for being straight and laying out what our options are (or as it turns out, are not in this case). I'm relieved that this is not going to be the new normal - I'd be a day behind on League starts instead of a 2-3 hours.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Last edited by AnExile_onthePath on Nov 7, 2018, 9:00:35 PM
Thanks for the timely update...shit. well, I guess I'll be back online in the morning.

In the mean time, somebody buy my damn ventors gamble, please lol. Took an all negative one with one divine attempt and got all positives, including two resists over 35% and I'm broke after a rebuild.

Have fun all.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Nov 7, 2018, 7:26:13 PM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

We're not sure why the client is forcing a full re-download, this wasn't the size that it was intended to be. I'm currently investigating to find out what's gone wrong.

and your'e telling us you haven't noticed this from every single xbox patches ?

even if we keep posting in forums about how ridiculous patches size are compared to whats listed in the patch notes ?

4gb 6gb 8gb 10gb 14gb....

"list of 15 to 30 minor fixes..."

i hope you find this issue.. if not, please consider offline game play single player for xbox with online for coop friends only.

TBH...on xbox , people are just there to cause lag by being on my screen in town and nothing else.
14GB? what the fu...

Fix this now!

Just chill, people.

I am gonna download this whole thing, it will take probably almost 4 hours with my powerful connection. But if this doesn't fix the crashes, I think WE loyal players (the few of us that still remain) deserve some free stash tabs for all the trouble :^)
"
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
If these types of mistakes were the exception instead of the rule it would be much easier to forgive. The problem is the fact that GGG refuses to adequately staff the xbox team. I have a feeling it's one or two people that work their asses off.

However, GGG, if it is just a couple of overworked staff members rather than a properly formed team, please send me their names and release them from their cages long enough to enjoy the gifts I'll drop in the mail for them.

Included will be a wiffle ball bat to lightly beat some staffing sense into the next person up the ladder from them.

This. As someone that regularly does the work of 5-8 other employees. I get it. They should at least be recognized and heralded on the forums... At least then we XB1 players wouldn't be mad, but understanding and leaning towards grateful, haha. Seriously, though GGG, communication of things like this, would humanize your anonymous company and improve the standing with your players/consumers. It's 2018, the age of idiotic social (only) media, this is pretty much business 101 now. Having the name of the staffer who made the post and nothing more that identifies the humans behind GGG is very "2000 and late." Wait, no, try 1998. Get on it.

Ps- my chars look so low because GGG has no way to merge XB1 and PC accounts even for forums, and I cant even make an account for my XB1, because, like a normal person, I used the same email.

Edit: oh, speak of the devil, heres some GGG folks. Just a pic for moustache awareness or some shit lol. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246572/page/1#p15930642
Last edited by mcavak on Nov 8, 2018, 8:21:49 AM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We've investigated this further and unfortunately it looks like an issue outside of our control that can't be resolved. We are incredibly sorry about this. We will continue to look into this further in order to prevent this happening again in the future.

If it is "out of your control," then what would be the point of looking into it further? Also, I call bull honky, it is Not out of your control. Out of your capability as a new Xbox developer, and/or not a priority, and/or due to lack of resources/staffing, perhaps. I cannot abide lying, but this just seems like GGG is intentionally doing so again and/or assumes their consumers/community are simpletons/idiots. Not cool. I don't know how there isn't more outrage over things like this (oh wait, there has been, hence all the dead accounts), but GGG is the only, of 247 games and near as many developers I know of, that has this ongoing issue. So it is definitely fixable, and any progress towards that end would be appreciated... Unless there is no attempt to rectify it, then some honesty would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info