So can we have a PoE Mobile version before Diablo Immortal?

With Tencent backing im shure you can seal the Diablo Coffin with the last nail :)

Just keep microtransactions like on PC and you are golden.
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
Don't you have a heart??? How will be the kids all over the world if Diablo fails on mobile
Yea this joke got old really fast...
im not joking. PoE is a good game and economicly stable. they can easily afford to make a mobile version.
from a financial perspective it would be dumb to not consider it.

I stoped playing diablo 3 long time ago, but i know Diablo Immortal will absolute not fail. it will make Blizzard millions of money every year. Noone would have said anything about DI when they would have started the Presentation with a D4 Trailer and said: to shorten the waiting for D4 here we have a mobile game.

Last edited by Nebucadneza on Nov 7, 2018, 8:39:50 AM
"
Nebucadneza wrote:
im not joking. PoE is a good game and economicly stable. they can easily afford to make a mobile version.

How can be so ignorant I wonder.
PoE mobile is already out and been on from the very start.
We are here and playing it so long.

You want more? Why?
"
JOHN_RA wrote:

How can be so ignorant I wonder.
PoE mobile is already out and been on from the very start.
We are here and playing it so long.

You want more? Why?

Why am i ignorant and what PoE mobile you refering to?
a poe card game for mobile should be good
my english sux.
i think for some people PoE's complexity is a huge turn off. with a simplyfied mobile game they could build up interest and get more people to play on PC or equivalent.

i mean something for the train, a simple timekiller. i dont play complex games with lots of inventory managements and menus on my tiny mobile screen. i get eyecancer from that.

Poe Mobile that id like would more like a skill simulator where you can experiment with skills and stuff and test it on a map. less about looting or story. nothing fancy
What’s Diablo?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
What’s Diablo?

Its close to simplisity already to mobile level slasher released even more mobile slasher lol now on mobile phones indeed. All fun for crowds of zerglings ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info