This is exactly why we don’t have a mobile trading app...

Trade... Trade will be on mobile... Imagine you’re at work, school etc... Get a little message. "Someone is interested in your ________".

Check Offer? Yes? No?

By viewing buyers offer your item from stash ____ will be removed automatically and placed in escrow.

Would you like to message buyer and counter offer?

Yes? No?

Since you selected no do you agree to finalize sale?

Yes? No?

Ben are you absolutely sure?

Yes? No?

You selected yes... Last chance to change your mind?

Yes? No?

You selected maybe?

Maybe is not a selection try again....

Yes? No?

It has been 64 hrs do you still want to trade item?

You selected yes...

We are sorry but the buyer has canceled sale... Buyer left a message.

Would you like to read message?

Yes? No?

You selected yes...

"Bro... Seriuolsy You fracking noob my offer was fair... Wtf? Waited 64 hrs... Come at me bro... Bro? I’m going to sue your ass... Bro? You reading this? Going to report you to GGG... You think you funny bro? Okay gonna try one more time.."

Would you like to reply to message?

We are sorry but buyer has blocked you from all communications.

Someone is interested in your _________.

Check offer?

You selected to delete mobile app... We are sorry to see you go....

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2018, 10:50:57 PM
Why make it so complicated? You put it in the tab with a price. Someone sees it and pays. Their currency goes to you, your item goes to them. Maybe a notification that item X went to player Y for amount Z.

No need to spam anyone.

This is how a trading site/app/program/subroutine/whatever should work. Independent of platform.
Last edited by FathomWheel on Nov 6, 2018, 8:55:02 PM
At what point does someone crash their car into a tree or a crowd of school children?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
At what point does someone crash their car into a tree or a crowd of school children?

Never... This is a stretch even for you meng

But I'm against any trading app that allows you to trade without being logged directly into the game. If you wanna play the game, you should have to play it
AST, welcome back
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Well Solly did indicate that he was going to withdraw after his prediction thread a couple of days ago...
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info