3.4.4 Patch Notes

Nice
"
Fixed an abuse case that allowed you to automatically use an instant skill as soon as the cooldown was refreshed by manipulating Num Lock.

Good job on the bug fix.

Now make it a feature. :)
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
LOL num lock
Nice, GGG.

And for people who want fossil stacking - it's really intuitive that they won't do this after 2 months in league, in bug fixing path... Lol.
Smile! <3
Re: Fossil tab and stacking, since so many people quoted me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9er561/the_technology_is_here_fossil_stash_image_found/e5r9el5/?context=0

That was one month ago, though. GGG could change their mind.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Lmao @ people not realizing how they're being nickle and dimed with tons of space cluttering and new special features. You will get your fossils stacking once there is a fossils tab and the Delve is already over so they don't lose any current potential stash tab buyers.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
More content than the entire Diablo franchise received this year.
Any update on CWC lightning warp causing minions to be idle?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242225

My build would love this to be fixed!
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Lmao @ people not realizing how they're being nickle and dimed with tons of space cluttering and new special features. You will get your fossils stacking once there is a fossils tab and the Delve is already over so they don't lose any current potential stash tab buyers.

They've already explained that they aren't planning on releasing a fossil stash tab, and that they are working on making fossils/resonators stack, there is just a tech limitation for it at the moment. Take off the tin foil hat.
"

They've already explained that they aren't planning on releasing a fossil stash tab, and that they are working on making fossils/resonators stack, there is just a tech limitation for it at the moment. Take off the tin foil hat.

It's not a tech limitation that takes over 2 months to implement. And I'm wearing a tech hat that made me rich.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info