🍄🥖🥖🥖 🥩SRIRACHA SAUCE🥩 BOSS SERVICE 🥖🥖🥖CRAFTING SERVICE 🥖🥖[METAMORPH]🥖🥖🥖🥖

Was friendly and answered my questions about the carry process, and about their build. Killed Uber Elder quickly and helped me get my Zana quest completed. 10/10
Immediate response to uber elder request, clear description of what their doing and signals, fast, friendly, and... FREE?! This boyo's the real deal chief; someone give this man a medal.

Thanks!
10/10
Its good to have something worth dieing for. Its better to have something worth living for.
Last edited by Sheyga on Nov 5, 2018, 3:33:49 AM
Great carry, no problems at all
First two attampts at Uber Elder somehow didnt work, but without being asked he gave me 1ex.
Next one went perfectly smooth. Free, friendly and competent 10/10

Last edited by bantaris on Nov 6, 2018, 9:43:52 AM
"
Sheyga wrote:
Immediate response to uber elder request, clear description of what their doing and signals, fast, friendly, and... FREE?! This boyo's the real deal chief; someone give this man a medal.

Thanks!
10/10

haha ty
I had my doubts, but it was actually a quick and clean free uber elder kill. 10/10
I went in early and died on the 2nd to last portal, he still killed uber elder and gave me all the loot! 100% would recommend :)
100% Legit, he da bomb killed him no issues and was super quick! Highly recommend!
Fast Uber Elder, friendly service.
Quick easy and safe uber elder. Thank you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info