Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4]Scion's bomber 'Eternal cast' - Soulwrest + Budget rdy 75%Block - Victario's/6 Auras -

"
Jfranxisk wrote:
Hi, first sorry for my english there isn't my native language.

I was start Betrayal with this build, its a funny build because combine damage with auras (new aurabot jr? xD), good job exile; but my surprise was... the Soulwrest is a trendy item (3 ex) :V

My question is, whats is the good way to farming currency until i can buy the Soulwrest?

I see your last post, and now try your way (x3 - 4L, Vis Mortis, Devouring Diadem...) but, the damage have sustain for faming tier 8/9 maps with Ascendant (Occu- Guar) and the initial tree in the pastebin? i see that you play a Witch with this build in Betrayal not Scion.

Thanks and regards!

Hello,

spectres are bad with scion don't use vis mortis,

Use Victario's influence instead and Anger + Haste + Hatred + Wrath (can use the PtL support).

you should have enough damage with zombies + srs + phantasms and the 4 auras =)

Last edited by djellabah on Dec 12, 2018, 9:07:52 AM
Very nice find.

I currently not working on the scion version.

In my experience the victario's influence was a restricting item (yet very powerful).

The devouring diadem could potentially be an upgrade.
I was able to reach 9.9k hp with an other chest.

You could potentially trade the necro spec with a minion node using the new queen's chest.
There is always the aul's uprising and the mana enchant.

Fossiled helmet has been buffed with %phys received converted to elem master craft.
Amulet has been buffed with +1min endurance charge master craft.
So I killed the uber shaper on my first try with soulwrest, vis mortis and the devouring diadem.

I don't know if the build is on forum but you can see my char here : https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/djellabah/ConfusedBoolMyAccuracy

I use the same links in soulwrest, storm call to move the minions on tentacle and "cannot be chilled" on boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info