Skill Rework - Ice Nova and Vortex

"
ScreenName wrote:
Wait...'damage increases of Spell Echo Support'?

The quality bonus
So can you please change Vortex's skill name already? It's weird enough there's a skill called "Blade Vortex", having another equally complex skill just called "Vortex" is lame.

Frost Vortex? Ice Maelstrom? Please, just anything else.
ok cool but I hope self-casting gets some supplementary buffs otherwise this is all just fodder for PP for yet another league.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Are frostbolts still consumed by vortex, and not by ice nova? Or do neither or both consume the frostbolt projectile?

Where did you come up with the consume part? look at the pictures... :)

Didn't assume as such cause the vortexes in the picture aren't in the same alignment you'd expect from GMP frostbolt. Considering they didn't comment on it it makes sense to assume that vortex no longer consumes them but it'd be nice to have clarified.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Antilogy wrote:
Adding cooldowns is a sure way to make skills not fun :/

This isnt Diablo..you gotta work to make some of the cool stuff like vortex work...why do some ppl want it to become easy...its ggg not blizzard...
As Britney spears would put it: You have work bitch :)

Uh Diablo(3) has a ton of cooldowns which made the skills very meh imo. One of the things I loved about PoE was that there were no cooldowns or cast/attack speed caps in the game. Slowly over the years they're adding more and more cooldowns.
IGN:
@Antilogy
i dont quite understand the mechanics described here, video clarification would be very appreciated.
"
cool new interaction

I see what you did there.
Nooo what if I want to cast Vortex five times per second
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
My body is ready.
El Psy Congroo.
I tried making a frost nova build before and it was terrible. I really want to try again but I’m sure it’s still going to be terrible (as a stand-alone skill without frostbolt).
Last edited by Kaicimo on Oct 29, 2018, 8:14:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info