Cold Snap Support Gems

What all support gems function with Cold Snap? Are there any cool effect Supports that work with AOE abilities (similar to what Fork or LMP does for projectiles)? I know that there is INcreased AoE range, and Concentrated effect. Anything else outisde of the obvious 'added damage' ones? I'm mostly talking about supports that slightly alter the functionality of the skill.

I wish that Fork would work with it, and cast 2 more after the first one, on enemies nearby the first, but alas, it does not.

This question is partially for the 'cool' factor that you see in projectile support gems, partially for functionality.

And before anyone says it, yes I have searched. Can't really find an answer to what I'm looking for.

I'm sure that was poorly explained, but hey, I just reached Cruel, so I'm still pretty green.
I've been making some awesome usage out of Cold Snap paired up with Elemental Proliferation for crowd control. I'm budget as hell and only have a increased critical strike chance (for higher freeze chance) and have heard of people grouping a cold pen. gem in that combo for even better effect. I'm actually running 2 of these right now as a CI freeze witch to keep shit locked down when there's too many.
I'M using it with elemental proliferation increased area of effect and cold penetration but I'll change the last one with added lightning dmg.
PC: i7-4770k; Gtx Titan; 16GB Ram; Asrock Extreme9/ac; Creative Recon3d; Win7/64bit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info