Unable to buy item for given price from tradeboard

Can you work on something to fix price fixing already?

This is sure a bug, that people can't buy item for given price by player, and seller can easly later cancel that offer.

1. Add player xbox tag or at least player nick name to each item listed so we can easily see and avoid players who is price fixing.

2. Implement autobuyout if you can't make point 1.

3. Or anything that would help.
Last edited by jaav on Oct 26, 2018, 1:54:25 PM
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2018, 7:55:59 PM
Agreed.
This is honestly the part of the game that makes console nearly unplayable and why people quit playing all the time. th

doing this would honestly fix everything wrong with console. our ability to play late game is completely hindered by people quitting the league with items people need listed, or waiting 6 days for someone to log back in, people (myself included) play console por because it isnt as demanding to be competitive.

I seriously beg your staff at GGG to change the TB from asking prices to buyout. you will save the community.

I understand you're concerned about people getting scammed, but price fixing is a lot worse for new people. someone could randomly get a doctor card, see that the TV has them listed at 1 or 2 ex, put it up there for that or less for a quick sale and lose out on over 75% of the value.

please, jeff, Chris and all others involved. take this request seriously. There is so much value for this to overlook.

+1
Autobuyout seems to sound good, but it has several downsides (like the volatility of the economy, items that go legacy from one patch to the other...).

I think for a start we need totally OP's point 1: see the info of the seller or of the people making us offers. And I guess there's a strong reason why we can't accept trades or make offers while we are in certain areas, but I've found myself so many times in the situation that I am in the middle of uber lab and people are making me offers and I can't tell them anything so most of the time they end up cancelling the offer.
I read somewhere people were asking for a chat, I don't know about that, but we totally need a messaging tool or at least let us use the xbox live inbox thingie..
"
I think for a start we need totally OP's point 1: see the info of the seller or of the people making us offers.

I think it would help, so long as its only the players in-game name that is shown. The second i get a msg to my account asking about an item because its using my xbox tag, is the second i stop playing on the console completely. I can't ever imagine that would ever be implemented for that reason though. No one likes email spam and it would be the xbox equivalent of it.
It would be enough if it stays anonym and you can just blacklist that player, would be stored in your local settings and it could grey out all items of blacklisted players, so you still can even see them to know they are there, but knowing its a lost cause to bid on them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info