{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

What's up
I'm new to the game and I'm following your tutorial.
I have seen that you invoke 3 specters, I am level 68 but I can only invoke 2, have any items that make 1 more? or ability?

I thank you from now if you can throw me this doubt.
You need a pair of boots with +1 spectres
i wish more weps were up for sale, most the ones listed have added dmg which ruins ee and are still 4ex+
i might just try to use a 90 minion dmg weapon they seem to be a bit easier to come by.
"
Hercanic wrote:
@ WorstRangerNA:
"
WorstRangerNA wrote:
Kinda newish here to the delve mechanics even though Delve League was when I hopped back in the game pretty hardcore

Can someone or maybe OP whoever explain how the Delve Fossil Crafting works and the +1 the Spectres on boots works? I'm currently farming T8 T9 maps casually just keeping my eye on the market to buy one if they ever go up

You must use a Bound fossil to roll the Spectre suffix mod. Aside from that is up to you.

Pristine = >Higher %chance for Life. Removes 4 out of 8 prefixes, which makes movement speed far more likely, too. I highly recommend this one.

Shuddering = >% for movement speed. Knocks out mana prefix, too.

Prismatic = >% for resists. These are suffixes, though, so they could possibly compete with +1 Spectres.

Wow thanks for the fast and concise response. I'm currently farming the fossils on low level delves its pretty easy but getting perfect rolls is I guess more easy to make happen?

Would it be easier if I just snagged a pair? I don't think the poe trade site has an option for #mod max spectres on boots or am I just not putting it in correctly?
"
WorstRangerNA wrote:

I don't think the poe trade site has an option for #mod max spectres on boots or am I just not putting it in correctly?

There are such mod options. Just type 'spectre' in the Mods field and you can see them.
Last edited by RinOrihime on Mar 19, 2019, 7:38:27 PM
"
RinOrihime wrote:
"
WorstRangerNA wrote:

I don't think the poe trade site has an option for #mod max spectres on boots or am I just not putting it in correctly?

There are such mod options. Just type 'spectre' in the Mods field and you can see them.

Totally derped on that my fault for wasting your time I apolgize I was on poe.trade not the official game's marketplace which is what I should've been on. 20-40 chaos is kind of a decent trade to skip the headache of farming and crafting yourself.

Thanks for all your responses.
Last edited by WorstRangerNA on Mar 19, 2019, 9:16:45 PM
Enjoying the build so far. Cleared all content up to shaper no problem. Minotaur is a bit tricky but not too difficult even with my sub-optimal gear. Gonna go for uber elder once i have empower 3 (or 4 if I get lucky) and a proper helmet.
Got a question Hatred makes Charged Dash deal cold dmg wont that fck EE ????
cuz Charged Dash if we hit something with it gives it cold resistance and kills
our increased dmg. i know lightning bolt deals only lightning dmg but while we charge our dash it sends dmg out too and that has cold dmg and lightnign in it.
Hoping someone can please tell me where I am going wrong with racking up Virulence stacks!

Those are my gloves for now and basically when I stay ranged as possible the stacks never get above 15 or so in moderate to dense packs. Its only when I stop channelling and charged dash leaps into the pack that they build up - but rarely do i ever see it above 30.

Is it the Faster Proj or is it my playstyle?

Thanks!
"
ogogo wrote:
Got a question Hatred makes Charged Dash deal cold dmg wont that fck EE ????
cuz Charged Dash if we hit something with it gives it cold resistance and kills
our increased dmg. i know lightning bolt deals only lightning dmg but while we charge our dash it sends dmg out too and that has cold dmg and lightnign in it.

As long as you have Hatred linked to Generosity, it applies to your minions and not to you.

If your Charged Dash is dealing cold damage, you have something adding cold damage to your attacks (in your equipment/gems) which you should take off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info