{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Very interesting change, in fact :) Those are a lot of innovations you have - I have always been wondering about how a timeless jewel could fit into the build, as it seems like a niche option that I don't see as a requirement and a lot of build guides doesn't include it as an option, as it probably makes gearing more difficult.

Permanent uptime for Fortify is great, but then I see Dying Sun becomes a requirement or Ball Lightning only fires 1 row of projectiles, which sucks for clear. Fortify is calculated after all mitigations have taken place, so it might not be a flat 20% like it said at all. You would have to avoid using zombies and Basalt flask altogether to max out 20% Fortify damage reduction as the only source of physical mitigation or elemental mitigation. And I don't see how it's not as good to not use Basalt flask for a flat 15% physical reduction + a suffix of choice as we need to sometimes take physical hits. So regarding this effect, Fortify is good for casters/non-melee builds to have, but I don't think it's a must, considering how we can achieve mitigations for certain attacks by other means.

As for the build, Bleed, Curse, and Freeze/Chill immunity flasks are pretty much required (can pass Curse removal but will have to reroll maps with curse debuff, which is painfully annoying to do so). I figure we don't actually have that much flexibility for flasks - we need a quicksilver flask, a quartz flask, a life flask, and 2 utility/defensive flasks (e.g, Basalt for Abyss and physical attacks from Syndicates or map bosses is very necessary). Since the build easily reaches around 6.5k life with endgame gear (I'm at about 7.1k Ehp at lv 95), I think no life flask is better than Blood of the Karui and its effects. Eternal life flask, or a hybrid flask (to do no-regen maps) just don't give enough recovery to recover in time (sure you can say the Marble amulet gives more flask recovery but that means sacking a gear slot without covering resistances and some other stats that can be more useful, without the need for corruptions to make it work, like Dex/Str requirement).

Another problem I find is using Cyclone. Cyclone in itself fits melee theme in 3.7 and needless to say a lot of players make use of it as a testament to how broken it is. We ain't melee and we prefer to stay away from bosses especially the dangerous ones (and diving into packs in maps or delve could be dangerous too, without defenses up, or even rippy on dangerous maps). Charged Dash has a fair share of problems with itself as well, being very hard to play with and just takes extensive practice to get used to. Thus, I find both Cyclone and Charged Dash inferior to Blade Flurry in this regard of play.

And also, Controlled Destruction would give Spectres more DPS, so I think Elemental Reflect dangerous red maps can kill spectres(especially the scion Morgrants, 1 of the bosses in Acid Caverns T15 that can murder all minions. One of my spectres of 98k life died to her. Check out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/231351 for more info) . With the current Elemental Proliferation gem I see basically everything getting frozen and shattered, even map bosses up to T15, so I personally think it's a better choice than Controlled Destruction.

Regarding life and ES, I think you sure have a good point, with a lot of Ehp. However like you said, you still died in T10 maps, which is nowhere enough to take it to higher content like T16, but that's probably just a matter of practice. And also the shift of defense is different with your changes. I think it all makes sense, we pretty much only have 2 ways to build around defense:

1. Full dodge - that means getting dodge from pantheon (Lunaris, Garukhan), Phase Acro, Acro, Quartz Flask, Stibnite flask and Vaal Grace on top - with this combo during maps even T16 feels safe and nothing important really hits me (against bosses it depends) but I still run Elder maps pretty easily from beginning to end (Players' chance to dodge is unlucky is a dangerous mod to keep an eye on, but usually isn't a problem with all the minions around). Observing ground effects can be difficult at times but very doable with enough gameplay.

2. Tank - I thought about this, but I'm not convinced. We're not a Juggernaut, so obviously we can't facetank (not that a few Jugg builds should, either), but more like we still have to dodge boss mechanics. In order to be a semi-tank, I think just some mitigations and enough life pool are enough to survive high tier maps (7k flat life alone should be plenty, as I'm still feeling very safe running maps around T14-15 consistently, even with mods like "-max ele res, monsters do x% inc dmg, extra dmg as cold/fire/lightning" (stacking up to 3 of those kinds of mods in one map without dying).

During Hexproof maps I choose this ring and my life is up to around 7250 total, can shock with Focus when facing tough rares/map bosses for a good surge of dmg from minions and an endurance charge and more healing from ball lightning hits. This alone makes for much better tanking ability, and I sometimes use this ring on non-hexproof maps, and clear speed isn't slowed down that much either.

So unless you have crazy gear that can boost total life to around 8/9k alone, I'd say your original setup is better. Not to say your new setup won't work, it's probably just a bit more janky and harder to pull off, albeit more innovative. Cool idea, regardless!
A filthy casual

Depth 923

I wanted to get depth 1000 this league but I wasn't having fun any more, it was getting really mindless xD. So, I'm stopping here so I can take a break to get freshened up for next league which is not too far away.

The biggest threats were unstable wetas and zombie clouds. Wetas are kind of easy to deal with, you just gotta watch your step. As for the zombie clouds you gotta spot the zombies early and just flame dash through the clouds.

I avoided hexproof and beyond mods. Hexproof b/c proj. weakness and ele weakness on hit were such big damage boosters and my minions felt weak without it. Beyond b/c my minions kept dying to this no matter what (my animate guardian has 123k life with 10% life regen per second and still died).

Overall I hit level 100 for the first time and delved deeper than I ever have with this build. Probably my fav build yet!

I also double corrupted some items for lols and got this,

Anyways, thanks for the awesome build. Had a ton of fun with it, and maybe I'll be back again for next league xD.
You switched from bloodlust to maim in helmet?

Thx for this unique guide!
@ Dioktis:
"
Dioktis wrote:
You switched from bloodlust to maim in helmet?

Thx for this unique guide!

Just for now. Check out my junk claw, no Maim on it.

Bloodlust is a high 59% damage multiplier, but it's conditional. Great for bosses, not great if I want to spread Skeletons around to unfreeze Legion mobs faster.

I cover the damage split of our minions here. Shorthand is Skeletons deal 70/30 phys/cold (I left out Spirit Offering, though). So Maim's 14% increased phys damage debuff can be multiplied by 0.7 to figure out its total contribution, which = 9.8%. Thus its total value to Skeletons is (1.3 * 1.098 =) 43% more damage. It also boosts Phantasms, Holy Relic, and the Agony Crawler. So that's why I went with Maim when I don't have it on my claw.

Now that Multistrike and Ruthless have been buffed as of 3.7 (they went from ~30% more to 51% [= 0.7 * 1.44 * (1 + 1.5 + 1.99) / 3] and 44% [= 132% / 3], respectively), Bloodlust doesn't have as big of an advantage. So if you wanted, you could use one of these instead of Bloodlust, freeing up the Chance to Bleed mod on your gloves to be something else.

Impale Support also isn't too bad, but not fantastic if you aren't pure phys. The Impale debuff won't benefit from Hatred, so its effectiveness is reduced by 0.7 on Skeletons. Normally Impale works out to be worth:

1.49 impale effect * 0.50 impale damage
= 0.745 * 0.4 impale chance
= 0.298 + 1 base damage
= 1.298 * 1.15 more phys damage
= 1.49 more damage

The damage split from Hatred would reduce it to this:

0.298 * 0.7
= 0.2086 + 1
= 1.2086 * 1.15
= 1.39 more damage w/ Hatred

Dread Banner with Generosity would improve its Impale effect by +26% and chance by +28% (= 0.62205 impale damage * 0.678 impale chance = 0.422 * 0.7 = 0.295), bringing the Impale debuff back up to 49% more damage w/ Hatred.

A L4 Empower would be nice, since it'd also boost Skeleton Life, but I can't afford one L4 right now, let alone two.

In any case, that's why I went with Maim for now.
Last edited by Hercanic on Aug 18, 2019, 8:08:29 AM
@ Bibpanana:
Full Post
"
Bibpanana wrote:

Depth 923

I wanted to get depth 1000 this league but I wasn't having fun any more, it was getting really mindless xD. So, I'm stopping here so I can take a break to get freshened up for next league which is not too far away.

The biggest threats were unstable wetas and zombie clouds. Wetas are kind of easy to deal with, you just gotta watch your step. As for the zombie clouds you gotta spot the zombies early and just flame dash through the clouds.

I avoided hexproof and beyond mods. Hexproof b/c proj. weakness and ele weakness on hit were such big damage boosters and my minions felt weak without it. Beyond b/c my minions kept dying to this no matter what (my animate guardian has 123k life with 10% life regen per second and still died).

Overall I hit level 100 for the first time and delved deeper than I ever have with this build. Probably my fav build yet!

Anyways, thanks for the awesome build. Had a ton of fun with it, and maybe I'll be back again for next league xD.
"
I wanted to get depth 1000 this league but I wasn't having fun any more, it was getting really mindless xD.

So close! Just four more and you'd beat that other guy! =oP

"

I see you opted for a bit more chaos resistance, too. One idea to effortlessly cap chaos resist is to use the Golden Rule jewel. It's a shame Divine Flesh makes ES useless for anything other than EB, since combined with Golden Rule you could easily get 85% chaos resistance.

"

I'll be filing this quote under Acclaim. =oD

"

Sick!

If Corrupted Soul becomes unavailable in the future, one idea to recreate its effects is that Gravicius craft, Mistress of Sacrifice + Spirit Offering + CWDT, and equipping 5 corrupted items for the Corrupted Energy jewel.

Hybrid has some other options, too, like the newly buffed Sorrow of the Divine flask, which now allows life flask recovery to also apply to ES.

"

I hope to see you again! Either way, may luck follow you on your next adventure!
Last edited by Hercanic on Aug 19, 2019, 11:53:46 AM
I only started playing about 6 months ago but this is my Main. I love this build. Thank you for your hard work.
GAME UPDATE
Path of Exile: Blight, the upcoming 3.8 expansion, is BUFFING the NECROMANCER!!! HOLY SHIT YES!

"
...we have significantly revamped many Summoner mechanics and the Witch's Necromancer Ascendancy Class. We have buffed the per-gem-level progression of many minion types, added new support gems that allow you to fine-tune minion behaviour, revamped the Necromancer Ascendancy, introduced the Carrion Golem, added a high-level wand base type that can roll powerful minion mods and have made many other changes.

To support all the new skills that are available, we have added an additional bar of skill bindings.

Minion behavior support gems? I suggested this exact thing back in 2016, then again in February of this year. Hooray for validation! This reminds me of when I suggested Jewels as a concept before they ever existed, back in 2014. I didn't think either would happen, but then they did. =oD

"
CARRION GOLEM
A dangerous new Golem minion that buffs and is buffed by your non-golem minions

Oh, is that so? And we just so happen to be a Mass Minion Summoner, too... Mwahaha!
Last edited by Hercanic on Sep 4, 2019, 6:21:17 PM
Patch 3.8 is incredibly promising for necros <3 You have any plans on updating the Speaker for the Dead build?

"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Can't wait for an updated version of this build in 3.8 :D
74 Minions and the new Carrion should be awesome!

My main concern in 3.7 was game performance. With all the FXs flying around, the game slowed down to 5-9 FPS during Legion encounters.
I think HoA or the Solar Guards were the main culprits (massive AoE).

Are there any alternative specters we can use with less AoE spread?
Slave Drivers?

@ DeathJester73:
"
DeathJester73 wrote:
I only started playing about 6 months ago but this is my Main. I love this build. Thank you for your hard work.

Fantastic! You are welcome!

@ drakomel777:
"
Patch 3.8 is incredibly promising for necros <3 You have any plans on updating the Speaker for the Dead build?

Of course! I am chomping at the bit for every morsel of info!

Triad Grip (conversion gloves) - It's possible to work them in by dropping GMP, like I do in the Hybrid variant. If you want Fortify, you can move the Ball Lightning setup over to Shelder-influenced boots with a Fortify Support affix.

Oils - Some nice potential here to get notables we can't otherwise get, like:

• 1. Soul of Steel (1% max resist, 5% phys reduction)
  • 2. Singular Focus (4% phys reduction while channeling)
  • 3. Charging Offensive (20% chance to gain Endurance Charge when hit while channeling)
  • 4. Bloodletting (5% reduced damage taken from bleeding enemies)
  • 5. Silent Steps (5% reduced damage taken from blinded enemies)
  • 6. Rampart (10% increased fortify effect, 5% move speed w/ fortify)
  • 7. Steadfast (10% increased fortify effect, another 10% if stationary)
  • 8. Crystal Skin (5% reduced elemental damage taken)
  • 9. Fending (knockback)
  • 10. Revelry (+2 mana gained on hit)
  • 11. Unpredictable Offense (5% chance to Dodge while channeling)
  • 12. Survivalist (+3% chance to evade, 1% max cold resist)
  • 13. Sanctum of Thought (20% reduced crit damage taken)
  • 14. Deflection (4% attack/spell block, 8% projectile block)
  • 15. Avatar of the Hunt (6% move speed, 20% cooldown recovery of move skills)
  • 16. Fleetfoot (5% move speed, 20% cooldown recovery of move skills)
  • 17. Freedom of Movement (10% move speed while phasing, 5% attack dodge while phasing, 10% chance to phase on kill)
  • 18. Art of the Gladiator (ignore move penalty of armor = 6% move speed)
  • 19. Toxic Strikes (10% chance to poison)
  • 20. Whispers of Doom (+1 curse)
  • 21. Disciple of the Unyielding (+1 minimum endurance charge)

@ Rakio:
Full Post
"
Rakio wrote:
Can't wait for an updated version of this build in 3.8 :D

My main concern in 3.7 was game performance. With all the FXs flying around, the game slowed down to 5-9 FPS during Legion encounters.
I think HoA or the Solar Guards were the main culprits (massive AoE).

Slave Drivers?
"

Yep! And we can definitely make room for the Carrion Golem, but I'll need numbers to determine whether it should be supported or supportive.

"
My main concern in 3.7 was game performance.

I'd say the biggest culprits were likely Poison + GMP Ball Lightning and Elemental Proliferation. GGG removed prolif from the Elementalist for just that reason, after all.

Applying tons of poisons is also known to cause server lag, so you may do better without GMP. The ES Hybrid variant trades GMP for Fortify and does just fine, as you can see from this video.

"

Kitava's Heralds. If you use them, you can spec out of Soul Weaver. We only take Soul Weaver for its 100% increased Spectre life, meanwhile Heralds have a massive 360% base life. You can read more about them in the FAQ under "I hate Frost Sentinels".

"
Slave Drivers?

L84 Slave Drivers deal up 1612-4839 base lightning damage (3226 average) with 65% reduced cast speed. By comparison, a Solar Guard deals 1737-2690 base fire damage (2214 average) with possible AOE overlap and a long-range beam. The Slave Driver deals 46% more base damage than the Solar Guard, but overcoming its cast speed penalty eats up the equivalent of ~32% more DPS if Soul Eater is not a factor.

Slave Drivers only have 100% life compared to 198% (+10% as ES) of the Solar Guard or 180% (+40% as ES) of the Frost Sentinel. So quite a bit squishier.

The main issue with Slave Drivers for Speaker is they don't benefit from the supports we need for Phantasms, since Slave Drivers do not use projectiles. We'd also have to use a fire spell for EE, but only Firestorm will hit enough for Virulence. Spell Cascade now works with triggers, so it'd make a natural replacement for GMP. Blade Vortex with fire damage added to spells could work as an alternative, but would require you to get close.

@ Hologram_o:
Full Post
"
Hologram_o wrote:
Very interesting change, in fact :) Those are a lot of innovations you have - I have always been wondering about how a timeless jewel could fit into the build, as it seems like a niche option that I don't see as a requirement and a lot of build guides doesn't include it as an option, as it probably makes gearing more difficult.

Permanent uptime for Fortify is great, but then I see Dying Sun becomes a requirement or Ball Lightning only fires 1 row of projectiles, which sucks for clear. Fortify is calculated after all mitigations have taken place, so it might not be a flat 20% like it said at all. You would have to avoid using zombies and Basalt flask altogether to max out 20% Fortify damage reduction as the only source of physical mitigation or elemental mitigation. And I don't see how it's not as good to not use Basalt flask for a flat 15% physical reduction + a suffix of choice as we need to sometimes take physical hits. So regarding this effect, Fortify is good for casters/non-melee builds to have, but I don't think it's a must, considering how we can achieve mitigations for certain attacks by other means.

As for the build, Bleed, Curse, and Freeze/Chill immunity flasks are pretty much required (can pass Curse removal but will have to reroll maps with curse debuff, which is painfully annoying to do so). I figure we don't actually have that much flexibility for flasks - we need a quicksilver flask, a quartz flask, a life flask, and 2 utility/defensive flasks (e.g, Basalt for Abyss and physical attacks from Syndicates or map bosses is very necessary). Since the build easily reaches around 6.5k life with endgame gear (I'm at about 7.1k Ehp at lv 95), I think no life flask is better than Blood of the Karui and its effects. Eternal life flask, or a hybrid flask (to do no-regen maps) just don't give enough recovery to recover in time (sure you can say the Marble amulet gives more flask recovery but that means sacking a gear slot without covering resistances and some other stats that can be more useful, without the need for corruptions to make it work, like Dex/Str requirement).

Another problem I find is using Cyclone. Cyclone in itself fits melee theme in 3.7 and needless to say a lot of players make use of it as a testament to how broken it is. We ain't melee and we prefer to stay away from bosses especially the dangerous ones (and diving into packs in maps or delve could be dangerous too, without defenses up, or even rippy on dangerous maps). Charged Dash has a fair share of problems with itself as well, being very hard to play with and just takes extensive practice to get used to. Thus, I find both Cyclone and Charged Dash inferior to Blade Flurry in this regard of play.

And also, Controlled Destruction would give Spectres more DPS, so I think Elemental Reflect dangerous red maps can kill spectres(especially the scion Morgrants, 1 of the bosses in Acid Caverns T15 that can murder all minions. One of my spectres of 98k life died to her. Check out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/231351 for more info) . With the current Elemental Proliferation gem I see basically everything getting frozen and shattered, even map bosses up to T15, so I personally think it's a better choice than Controlled Destruction.

Regarding life and ES, I think you sure have a good point, with a lot of Ehp. However like you said, you still died in T10 maps, which is nowhere enough to take it to higher content like T16, but that's probably just a matter of practice. And also the shift of defense is different with your changes. I think it all makes sense, we pretty much only have 2 ways to build around defense:

1. Full dodge - that means getting dodge from pantheon (Lunaris, Garukhan), Phase Acro, Acro, Quartz Flask, Stibnite flask and Vaal Grace on top - with this combo during maps even T16 feels safe and nothing important really hits me (against bosses it depends) but I still run Elder maps pretty easily from beginning to end (Players' chance to dodge is unlucky is a dangerous mod to keep an eye on, but usually isn't a problem with all the minions around). Observing ground effects can be difficult at times but very doable with enough gameplay.

2. Tank - I thought about this, but I'm not convinced. We're not a Juggernaut, so obviously we can't facetank (not that a few Jugg builds should, either), but more like we still have to dodge boss mechanics. In order to be a semi-tank, I think just some mitigations and enough life pool are enough to survive high tier maps (7k flat life alone should be plenty, as I'm still feeling very safe running maps around T14-15 consistently, even with mods like "-max ele res, monsters do x% inc dmg, extra dmg as cold/fire/lightning" (stacking up to 3 of those kinds of mods in one map without dying).

During Hexproof maps I choose this ring and my life is up to around 7250 total, can shock with Focus when facing tough rares/map bosses for a good surge of dmg from minions and an endurance charge and more healing from ball lightning hits. This alone makes for much better tanking ability, and I sometimes use this ring on non-hexproof maps, and clear speed isn't slowed down that much either.

So unless you have crazy gear that can boost total life to around 8/9k alone, I'd say your original setup is better. Not to say your new setup won't work, it's probably just a bit more janky and harder to pull off, albeit more innovative. Cool idea, regardless!
Sorry for getting back to you so late. I wanted to capture some video of the variant in action to demonstrate what I was talking about.

"
I have always been wondering about how a timeless jewel... ...a lot of build guides doesn't include it as an option, as it probably makes gearing more difficult.

Luckily all we need is the Corrupted Soul keystone, so any Doryani jewel will do. The other node changes are just a bonus if they happen to be useful. GGG has confirmed Legion will be going core, and Vaal Legions are the third most common encounter. Ultimately, we'll have to wait and see what happens in the market to fully judge its future viability.

"
Permanent uptime for Fortify is great, but then I see Dying Sun becomes a requirement or Ball Lightning only fires 1 row of projectiles, which sucks for clear.

Nah, Dying Sun isn't necessary, just a convenience with the added bonus of guaranteeing two more corpses. I have since taken it out to try out the new Sorrow of the Divine flask, which now applies life flask recovery to both life and energy shield simultaneously.

As for a single Ball Lightning, it actually has a deceptively large radius of 22. That's as big as a L1 curse. Just by curving your trajectory a bit back and forth with Cyclone you can spread Balls over a wider area as needed. It works pretty well, in fact. It's not as effortless as GMP, but in exchange Fortify is a significant defensive buff.

"
Fortify is calculated after all mitigations have taken place, so it might not be a flat 20% like it said at all.

Fortify is always worth 20% reduced damage. Its protection is not diminished by how much other mitigation you have. We could write that Fortify with Elemental Resistances is 80% reduced elemental damage, with Fortify making up the final 5% of that, but going from 75% to 80% is still 20% reduced damage. It's just another way of representing the same thing.

"
And I don't see how it's not as good to not use Basalt flask for a flat 15% physical reduction

Flasks run out.

"
Bleed, Curse, and Freeze/Chill immunity flasks are pretty much required (can pass Curse removal but will have to reroll maps with curse debuff, which is painfully annoying to do so).

I only bother with an anti-curse flask on Temp Chains maps, and that's purely for convenience since minions are entirely unaffected by it.

Anti-freeze is generally only an issue when opening a Strongbox with another dangerous mod, like "Detonates Corpses". Otherwise, even if you're frozen, your minions are still able to fight for you.

Anti-bleed is definitely necessary, unless you get Corrupted Blood immunity on a jewel corruption and use the Bloodgrip amulet.

"
I think no life flask is better than Blood of the Karui and its effects.

It's a great flask.

Bloodgrip, Herbalism, Belly of the Beast and the flasks from the original build combo to pretty much heal to full life. Which right now I am sorely missing in my hybrid build.

This one comes pretty close to Blood of the Karui's initial recovery:

1168 vs. 924 Life per sec. It doesn't have the full heal at the end, but it has a third sip and a suffix slot.

"
Another problem I find is using Cyclone... ...We ain't melee and we prefer to stay away from bosses especially the dangerous ones (and diving into packs in maps or delve could be dangerous too, without defenses up, or even rippy on dangerous maps).

You can hang back with Cyclone whenever necessary. With your mouse close to your character, you will spin while stationary.

"
Controlled Destruction would give Spectres more DPS, so I think Elemental Reflect dangerous red maps

I haven't had any problems so far on Reflect maps.

Soul Eater from the Unending Hunger jewel gives Spectres (and other monsters, but not players) 5% damage reduction per stack. This is incredibly powerful protection.

Spirit Offering is also constantly triggering from me on any king of Reflect map, which means they're getting 10-18% of their 100k life as instant ES, refreshed four times a second.

They also have 4k life regen and 20k life leech. If I see their life bars dropping, I just need to pull back for a few seconds to let their regen catch up.

Since multiple minion types are carrying the load of damage dealt out, such as the immortal Agony Crawler and disposable Phantasms, Spectres are further protected from killing themselves.

"

I think you cut off the last number when you copied the link, because this one doesn't go to what you say it does.

"
With the current Elemental Proliferation gem I see basically everything getting frozen and shattered, even map bosses up to T15, so I personally think it's a better choice than Controlled Destruction.

Oh, prolif is certainly great, no argument there. That's why I was so adamant to including it in the original build! I just wanted more OOMPH when cracking open a Monolith. Either way is fine. GGG has said they will be making a change to prolif at some point, though, due to performance issues.

"
Regarding life and ES, I think you sure have a good point, with a lot of Ehp. However like you said, you still died in T10 maps, which is nowhere enough to take it to higher content like T16

Due to a lack of recovery. It still saved me from big hits, but a big pack could rip me apart. Spirit Offering completely solved this issue, as you can see in the video.

"
we pretty much only have 2 ways to build around defense:
1. Full dodge

Capping Dodge and Evasion is strong. I like it, too. But it's always a gamble. 7k life won't cut it against a 17k Shaper slam or other similar huge hits. A higher eHP means all other sources of mitigation go that much further. Fortify on 7k is worth 1750 eHP, while on 11k it's worth 2750 eHP. That's 1k more value, or more than a Belly of the Beast.
Last edited by Hercanic on Sep 1, 2019, 11:54:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info