Apocalypse Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend

I'm almost done playing this game if GGG can't make an in game trading system like the one they marketed for China. I have wasted so much time and effort trying to do trades in game for nothing. So disappointing to have this happen time and time again. I play this game to relax, and strongly dislike that people list things they never intend to sell. It needs to be you list an item with a set price, and it automatically sells your item. This community is worldwide, and I get it. All kinds of people out there. Really not cool to waste other people's time if you don't intend to sell something. The reaction from me is that I am seriously considering withdrawing my support moving forward from GGG. I have played since around beta (August 2013). I get why there are so many that play solo self found. Likely another message GGG will never take into consideration like the rest. Thanks.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
Snapfire wrote:
I'm almost done playing this game if GGG can't make an in game trading system like the one they marketed for China. I have wasted so much time and effort trying to do trades in game for nothing. So disappointing to have this happen time and time again. I play this game to relax, and strongly dislike that people list things they never intend to sell. It needs to be you list an item with a set price, and it automatically sells your item. This community is worldwide, and I get it. All kinds of people out there. Really not cool to waste other people's time if you don't intend to sell something. The reaction from me is that I am seriously considering withdrawing my support moving forward from GGG. I have played since around beta (August 2013). I get why there are so many that play solo self found. Likely another message GGG will never take into consideration like the rest. Thanks.

I truly agree with you at this point i see ppl create new accounts and buy some 1 public stash tab just to manipulate prices. In such a market you mention above nobody would ever be able to do that. Buying anything is a nightmare right now. Meybe except currency but that's only cause of the trade bots 2lvl sitting in thier ho 24/7.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info