Our Five Year Anniversary

Cmon man, not even a flash back event on your bd? rly? not even a random event for... idk, free wata pet? or even a new pet that can be literaly a pixel following us, cmon, rly?

Hb btw
Last edited by Favrex on Oct 24, 2018, 9:55:05 AM
Thank you for being there.
The light at the end of the tunnel is nothing but a muzzleflash.
Delve Forever!

And a monthly Battle Royale :D
Happy anniversary!!
Much love to all the people working at GGG, you guys have made one incredible game. When people look back and talk about games that define a genre or a generation you hear people mention games like Diablo, Quake, Doom, Half-Life, Age of Empires, Everquest and World of Warcraft (there are many more but the list could go on a while). Games that not only entertained but sparked a community and raised the bar of what people expected out of those genres. Well I feel Path of Exile joins those titans of games in raising the bar.

And so does GGG as a company; you guys are quick to work on bugs that come up and the best part is the level of communication you bring to the community that other companies just don't offer. It is my hope that as you continue to grow as a company that you never lose that drive to communicate with the players and that level of transparency that you have.

Congratulations on five successful years of Path of Exile and here's to many more.
Thank GGG.
This kind posts are part of what makes you the best company of the world in my eyes.

Happy anniversary. Be blessed.
Last edited by Efaris on Oct 24, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
very good job!
ty to all GGG developers..
Keep up the good work!
Congrats GGG! Here's to the next 5 years, and the 5 after that...
Happy That i've discovered the game 2 years ago via Steam , once it caught my attention , i started checking the streams on Twitch and there i found Mathil Streaming ! it instantly drugged me with the playstyle , lot of choices and builds to make .. it's science basically ! So yeah i'm glad that i've spent this amount of time playing PoE and i look forward for the upcoming expansions that will drop !
Thanks GGG for the Efforts , waking up every single day to make this game an amazing game to enjoy ! Thank you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info