The Delve Supporter Packs End Soon

"
In about three weeks we'll announce our next expansion and its challenge league.

so it has come to the point where even ggg aren't sure any more what an expansion actually IS. I think I'll start blogging about this game's development and communication again, all this is too funny to be lost to posterity.

delve announcement:
Our latest expansion features an infinite dungeon and socketable currency items, as well as a bunch of new unique items, skill gems, balance changes, graphics engine improvements and more!

The Delve league launches soon!

When is Incursion Being Added to the Core Game?
Incursion was a successful league

incursion announcement:
Because Incursion is a Vaal-themed expansion

but also in that same announcement:

In the Incursion Challenge League, explorer Alva Valai is searching for the ancient Vaal treasure temple of Atzoatl

PS: can't wait for the delve EXPANSION to not go to core ^^
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 23, 2018, 9:42:22 AM
Hi

how many weeks more for the supporter pack i wanted to have them haha thanks so that i can budget my money
cant wait for the new ones. i need more points to buy the dragon portal effect and others. and need new packs to get points :)
rawrawr
"
LMTR14 wrote:

there's no reason e.g. a crossbow couldn't just have the same stats as a bow but just have different 3d graphics. even javelins

There is a reason.

Animating and modelling is expensive and time consuming.
When are we getting the new larger expansion supporter packs? The Atlas of Worlds packs have been there forever. Are we not getting new ones?
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
When will the new league start?
delve is shit new league pls
FIX SG SERVER
I enjoyed delve for 20 days. Then it really became boring, repetitive n gloomy. Maps have more vibrance with different environments n backgrounds. And the blue light of delve hurts my eyes when I am a fire build.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
When are we getting the new larger expansion supporter packs? The Atlas of Worlds packs have been there forever. Are we not getting new ones?

The Atlas of Worlds packs haven't been in the shop for 2+ years. After them came the Fall of Oriath supporter packs and then finally we got the War for The Atlas supporter that are still in the shop.

You may have mixed up Altas of Worlds with War for The Atlas. They are quite different, as in the former were better. (xD)
Hey all. May i ask since i am planning to play POE on PS4, we will also have option to buy some pack with installments plan ?
As i can understand this account here will not be connected to PS4 account.
Thx.
gamer4life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info