3.7* - Caustic Arrow Trickster Mapping + Delving Unkillable Machine

Shameless Bump-
-Updated for 3.5 based on pre-patch notes
I will update along with more suggestions for 3.5 i will not be playing the build in betrayal so any suggestions and progression be sure to let me know.
(Also added Minotaur kill video from 3.4)

Good luck in Bee Trail.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
This build looks very interesting, thanks for sharing. I wanted to play some poison ranged build a long time ago.
How do you think it will handle tough unique bestiary mobs? I remember in 3.3 I struggled a lot with killing those
Thanks,
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
judikator wrote:
This build looks very interesting, thanks for sharing. I wanted to play some poison ranged build a long time ago.
How do you think it will handle tough unique bestiary mobs? I remember in 3.3 I struggled a lot with killing those
Thanks,

Just to clarify it isn't a poison based build, it's a Chaos - Damage over time area of effect. although you might poison that isn't the main focus of the build.

The build should fare quite well against the tough bestiary mobs, Some might have a lot of Regen, if that is the case a frost bomb might be a nice addition (Reduced enemies regeneration) With the wither totem, aspect of the spider and enfeeble you shouldn't have any issues. if more slow/damage amplification is needed you can use a Vaal blight, the debuff being very powerful.
In extended fights like the Fenumus one you might struggle as the single-target sustain is a bit lacking, relying on flasks mostly.
Would you still recommend trickster or would maybe occultist work well too with the new tree? Thanks for the build, will be my 1-100 in 3.5
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
Would you still recommend trickster or would maybe occultist work well too with the new tree? Thanks for the build, will be my 1-100 in 3.5

I've had a quick look at occultist, My current thoughts on it are - For mapping and Life-based QOL trickster is still certainly better. Easier gearing/leveling. A CI occultist with the new tree changes looks like a very strong option too, For bossing damage occultist is certainly more, utilizing the -chaos res nodes and you can potentially use Fenumus' chest for even more aspect of the spider buffs. If you want to go occultist it's definitely not a bad choice by any means. I might make an alternative POB/Tree once i've tested the occultist setup for myself.
Im starting as Trickster. I want to swap to OCCULTIST for super late game with faster start of energy shield regen. Would love to see your rendition of that build! I cant seem to make it myself. Im bad at making builds.
Great build!
Could you please update skill tree versions according to Chaos Damage over time multipliers?
Isn't Atropy node is OP for this build?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
poeurl.com/ca4m

Would this work to get the new chaos damage nodes?

Is Exceptional Performance not worth picking up since we're already there? I kinda wish Caustic lasted a bit longer to get in more TR spam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info