End of Delve / Start of Next League?

Possible noob questions here, but...

Does anyone know when the Delve League will wrap up? If so what's the normal/average turn around time for the following league to begin?

I'm enjoying Delve quite a bit, and don't plan on bailing on it anytime soon. This is only my 2nd league, so I'm unsure of the normal time windows for the leagues. If there is a definite time, I will probably schedule vacation from work to play a ton during the beginning of the next league.

Thanks in advance for the help! :)
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2018, 1:13:02 PM
Challenge leagues usually last around 13 weeks, start on Friday evenings and end on Monday evenings (European time).

Next league wasn't announced yet and the most recent statement from GGG says:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The development team is currently focusing on Content Update 3.5.0 which we expect to launch on the first week of December. This means we'll be announcing the full details of what to expect from this expansion three weeks prior, around November 9th.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Thanks for the info! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info