UI not adjustable?

Hello,

I have recently bought a much bigger screen (a 21-9), which is great for everything except for POE.

As all the action surrounds the center of the screen I no longer have any visibility on the life nor mana bubble. Simply because my screen is large.

I cannot change this in the UI, so my question is. How can I move these bubbles? Or add black bars to the side of my screen so the bubbles come more into the center.

Cause I'm shit tired of dying because I cannot keep track of what is happening around me and with my health bubble. And lets be serious, its 2018. This should be supported. More and more people will run larger screens #32'plus, instead of their old 18' ones…

Thank you in advance!
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2018, 5:31:15 AM
You can not move any UI element. The only thing you can do is add health/mana bar over your character in the settings.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
SketS wrote:
Cause I'm shit tired of dying because I cannot keep track of what is happening around me and with my health bubble. And lets be serious, its 2018. This should be supported. More and more people will run larger screens #32'plus, instead of their old 18' ones…

Thank you in advance!

If you are dying and blaming it on the level of zoom then you are doing it wrong...literally.

And that also brings us to the extra wide monitors, it's a cheat, though via this method(and via custom aspect ratios) you won't be hit with a ban.

GGG also feel that it is a cheat even if it is within the rules and as such WILL NOT offer customization to make your life even easier.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Oct 19, 2018, 3:20:31 PM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
SketS wrote:

Thank you in advance!

If you are dying and blaming it on the level of zoom then you are doing it wrong...literally.

And that also brings us to the extra wide monitors, it's a cheat, though via this method(and via custom aspect ratios) you won't be hit with a ban.

GGG also feel that it is a cheat even if it is within the rules and as such WILL NOT offer customization to make your life even easier.

How can it be a cheat if its within the rules? I always see you say this and that can get you a ban, and this and that is a cheat and bla bla bla, you have no idea what you are talking about.
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
SketS wrote:

Thank you in advance!

How can it be a cheat if its within the rules? I always see you say this and that can get you a ban, and this and that is a cheat and bla bla bla, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Because it alters game files which IS against the ToU.
"
bvanharjr wrote:

Because it alters game files which IS against the ToU.

It doesnt alter any game files. You also have no idea what you are talking about. All you are doing is changing your monitors resolution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info