about pots and chests and and things

1. why do chests explode, but do no damage? what is the point of the mechanism?
2. I pay a totem witch, therefore I have no damaging skills. My sockets are taken up with curses, auras,support gems, and the totem. Unless I sacrifice an important socket,I have to click on each and every single pot, rock, etc one at a time. I found my one and only exalted orb in a jar in the catacombs, so understandably, I break open every one i find! Can we get the ability to open many pots etc with one click?
3. Why at there random rocks in the barracks and the battlegrounds? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. perhaps leave the rocks for wilderness areas, and create a new type of hidden store for user in those areas.
IGN: Kulde
Wow, next post I'll be sure to include a more inflammatory comment...
IGN: Kulde
"
Yxalitis wrote:
1. why do chests explode, but do no damage? what is the point of the mechanism?
2. I pay a totem witch, therefore I have no damaging skills. My sockets are taken up with curses, auras,support gems, and the totem. Unless I sacrifice an important socket,I have to click on each and every single pot, rock, etc one at a time. I found my one and only exalted orb in a jar in the catacombs, so understandably, I break open every one i find! Can we get the ability to open many pots etc with one click?
3. Why at there random rocks in the barracks and the battlegrounds? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. perhaps leave the rocks for wilderness areas, and create a new type of hidden store for user in those areas.

1. Chests don't explode, barrels do. They do very little damage.

2. we have the ability to do that. It's called 'insert Aoe attack' and unfortianetly it uses up one Socket.

3. That's a good idea. No gamebreaking flaw, but your idea could improve imersion.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Basically any AoE skill can break open large groups of pots/jars in 1 click.

Your spell totem AoE's can still break open pots, depending on which spell you're using. Spark Totems break jars more efficiently than people can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info