HEy pls change my name back

hmm... admin change my name on asxasdxsiajksajdajfpoahfadjapokjx
it's ''PNKghnJNHD''
but before that it was ''WhySayGoodByeGGG'' Ok if I can't use GGG in name why he didn't change on something like THIS WhySayGoodByeSdAX or likethis... but not DSAXsdaclaDS / CAN I now change this fcking name?
and I try to ask admin about this , but no one in chat didn't answer
Last edited by whysaygoodbyex on Oct 17, 2018, 7:11:58 AM
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2018, 7:25:12 AM
"
it's ''PNKghnJNHD''
but before that it was ''WhySayGoodByeGGG'' Ok if I can't use GGG in name why he didn't change on something like THIS WhySayGoodByeSdAX or likethis... but not DSAXsdaclaDS / CAN I now change this fcking name?

Hiya,

Would you please send this name change request through to support@grindinggear.com, we will then be able to assist you further. Thanks!
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
it's ''PNKghnJNHD''

Hiya,

Would you please send this name change request through to support@grindinggear.com, we will then be able to assist you further. Thanks!

but I didn't write in chat and on trade ... I thing this boy do it with me https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ForsakenAginor ...
and admin didn't write me nothig for what change my name and look acc on 2 min

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info