14 Million Shaper DPS - End game carry service. (Delve SC)

Perfect run!!1 he did Kurgal 4 like it was kids play, i reccomend him over all services!! very friendly.

Ty again!
Did Aul, the frozen king, at depth 289 with 106% increased lightning damage, 27% increased monster damage. reliable and quick. much appreciated
I paid 50c for uber elder. He responded right away, waiting for me to open on my main, then defeated him promptly. I got my loot and paid him inside.

Ty.
He killed my uber elder right away, safe and cheap.

Very recommended ^^
thank you for help. challenge completed
Very patient on Kurgal, despite crappy mods, got me the 4th challenge even with endurance charges on hit.
Thanks, useful Xoph's 10 active geyzers carry.
10 geyzers active in Xoph's Domain - Complete
Ty for your servise <3
It was really fast XD
Did my Aul kill (296 depth, 2 additional projectiles, 100% increased AOE, 50% avoid ailments, Nemesis, no challenges) successfully, we agreed to go 50/50 on loot. I didn't read this thread before I did it so I IDed the amulet because it was allocated to me (didn't think about the possibility of linking a lower value amulet than the one that actually dropped), so if you're reading this, sorry buddy! Anyway he did it successfully and pricing was fair (half the value of the loot). Would recommend to anyone else looking for boss service!
Got me Kurgal 2/4 pretty easily, very nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info