14 Million Shaper DPS - End game carry service. (Delve SC)

*2 kurgal with all 4 challenges, wonderful experience!
Completed Ahuatotli 1,4 for full party (2 attempts)
character used to complete was Split_Souls
Took several tries to complete Ahuatotli 2, 4, but in the end he did it. We had to go twice on Sulphite hunt. Ofc, wasn't all his fault, there was some high Ele/Chaos res in the area, and the Boss got bugged a couple times in regards to the pyramids. but i can assure you this player IS NOT A SCAMMER
Carried Kargul 4 man party for all 4 challenges and Ahu 6 man party for challenges 2 and 4 both at 434 depth. Area for Ahuatoli had 40% ele resist and 25% chaos resist and he still did it after several tries. 10/10
Last edited by chancer on Nov 10, 2018, 7:13:31 PM
Carried a Kurgal with nasty mods no problem, that another carry failed multiple times on. Even did all four challenges at once. Would definitely recommend.
Last edited by Onehat on Nov 10, 2018, 7:53:16 PM
good job, kurgal all sub challangers, very safe
I needed Ahu challenges 2+3, had one on my mine.
Cleared it no problems with a 6 man party, split payments from the other players very fairly, and very easy to work with. Thanks a ton!
Nice service, he did my Abyssal delve boss with all challenges! Super professional!

You can 100% trust the guy :)

Great service, completed Ahul the Blind challenges #2 and #3. Extremely professional when doing the kills so both parties will be happy. Pleased.
A++ all 4 Krugal achievements in 1 run

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info