Destruction 100

I'm just so sick of these offers.
I hoard a ton, throw them in the stash, let people find stuff.
90% of all offers I get are ridiculous low balls.
Multiple requests every hour.

And every time the same thing: I get a offer that is worth my time,
I look at the market to price check the item, and it is worth at least twice if not trice what they offer me. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

So now I snapped and had to burn this motherfucker.
Offers me 30c on a golem jewel I found moments earlier.
First hint: fast request.
Second hint: pretty high offer for a jewel, I can't memorise them all,
so I hit alt to see the detailed rolls 30/30, 20/20, 43/45.
Only 2% missing from being perfect.

I look up the competition aaaand bingo.
Everything I already knew and suspected came true.
Burned the guy so hard he didn't even know wtf to reply.
Was probably pissing his pants, thinking I'm gonna read his mind next...

[Removed by Support]

Please guys, stop this shit.
If you wanna bargain, don't go below 80% of the lowest listed realistic average (obvious troll listings excluded), that's so fucking disrespectful.
It's like telling the seller straight to the face "hey you dumb fuck, I think you are a dumb fuck, you didn't put a price on this item, so I think you must be a dumb fuck who I can fuck over, like the dumb fuck you are. Who's my dumb fuck? Yeeees....... you are, aren't you?"

Sad thing is that I have never ever had anyone make a honest offer.
Always making me price check stuff myself.
And then the comebacks. The salty, proud last word "I found one, was cheaper too, don't need yours anymore, yours sucks anyways, bye stupid".
The self defense mechanism of belittleing the other, like a toddler at the sand box who doesn't get to play with the cool kids toys: "your toys suck anyways, I didn't even want to play with your stupid toys, bye"...

Get some help.
There are way too many of you guys here.
That's just not fucking healthy.
Trying to fuck everyone over 247, no respect, just... god.
I can't even.
Last edited by Natasha on Oct 13, 2018, 7:46:50 PM
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2018, 4:52:11 PM
You could take the time to price your items?
HAIL SATAN!
You could take the time to play the game instead?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Oct 14, 2018, 3:39:09 AM
1st hated it, but now i laugh at them or don't bother when people ask me "how much?".
If their is not a price is because i'll know it good, rare and it will go to the one offering the most.

But sometime i know people can have hard time finding currency, notably casual players and noobs that don't have much time to farm currencies or don't have premium stashes to sell things.

Sometime it's noticeable, so i don't mind and tell them i can keep it for them and to come back later or give them the deal.
Suggestion.

Price your shit.

People like you, and rants like this, are why I completely ignore any and all unpriced listings in trade sites. I don't even look at them, I filter them out. Because what people who list unpriced items are actually looking for is the exact opposite of this - for someone uneducated to try and find an item and make an overpriced offer. There's no other reason to list unpriced items other than sheer laziness, and in neither of those cases do I particularly feel like indulging you.

If you're trying to snap up the occasional highball offer and gloat about the "dumb fuck" who didn't do sufficient market research, then you are every last bit as bad as the people you're accusing here. Many of which are potentially just folks who don't know market pricing, especially for rares, and are offering what they think might be a fair starting point.

if you're too lazy to price your shit and want me to do the work of selling myself your shit for you? Piss off, I will buy from someone who actually puts in the fifteen seconds of effort, and you can keep your nearly perfect golemstone.

Enjoy.
Wah, I suck at business, fix it with outrage!

Seriously, you might consider not being openly hostile towards your customers. Goes a long way.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 16, 2018, 2:06:30 AM
Just yesterday someone offered me 1c for a lightning coil and the price check showed it in the 50s.

I agree with OP that if you want a deal at least make a reasonable offer.

However, I'll also say I was looking for an item a few weeks back and a certain someone's price was over 3 times what I could get it for.

Not sure if it was priced to sell or moreso to keep so that would explain the listing.

If I see someone price something well above what I know market value is, I simply don't bother messaging because its pretty clear we'd be too far apart. However, that's not to say that I myself don't overvalue items that I'm less familiar with.

I still regret selling a wand out of incursion for an exalt that was easily worth several. I mistook it for a different wand I planned on keeping but had no immediate use for - but that was my fault as there have been multiple times I've refused even good offers just to use (or plan to) something later.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info