[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Hey, i'm a new player trying molten strike jugg as my 2nd character and i have some question.

This is a delve-focus build right? Build seems insanely tanky but doing way less damage than classic grelwood shank build. Am i right?

How is the build for mapping or shaper/elder? compared to grelwood?

I have seen some people deep delving with occultist CI/howa molten strike but cant find any guide about it. Any idea which build is better and why?

Tyvm
Last edited by balboo on Mar 19, 2019, 5:22:58 PM
Requesting advice on updates for 3.6. Not sure what the best mana reservation is for deep delving and I'm also a little gem slot starved with tombfist/roots. Like another guy mentioned, what should my resists be without endurance charges? Should I prioritize resists or the helmet enchant when operating on a budget?

Any answers or advice would be appreciated.
guys i dont think i can update the guide any time soon . i broke my hand :(
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Get well soon man, don't worry, we'll manage.
Running this build and getting hang on of this. I am molten strike newbie and over noob, played 2 previous leagues 3-4 weeks each so total expeirence is 2months at most. I am running helm 4 link cwdt+ball lighting+combustion+blind. Is blind okay here ? And any other improvements could be made ? I do have quit decent stash can afford most stuff. If someone gonna look at my current gear I know I need to get other helm but there is non below 20ex currently on market which would not be mirrored or rare and would be armor based. Belt also can be upgraded, working on it. Btw empower lvl 4 is might work in 6link ? if so what should I swap ? Big thanks for answers and good guide :)
ADDED: and instead portal could I use anything else defensive wise ?
ADDED#2: got good helm

but now I dont have enough dex for blood rage lvl 20. If I run level 12-15 or whatever I am alowed is it still good ? or I should look for other option ? Might get jewel with double dex for like 25dex But I would need 2 ( missing over 30something) and since jewel are only source of res and max life is sweet aswell coz little bit over 7k hp feels low. Any suggestions ?
Last edited by Golekas on Mar 23, 2019, 8:53:50 PM
is tombfist really necessary anymore? it got nerf and i feel like it would be better to just get really good rare glove that will help use with resist so we can go a bit more offencive with the jewel and it will give use another 4 link for the CWDT-ball lightning setup + the 4 link to get the 3 aura purity,ash and vit. i feel like we lose way to much to make tombfist worth it.

this build still viable ?
"
zakariusqc wrote:
is tombfist really necessary anymore? it got nerf and i feel like it would be better to just get really good rare glove that will help use with resist so we can go a bit more offencive with the jewel and it will give use another 4 link for the CWDT-ball lightning setup + the 4 link to get the 3 aura purity,ash and vit. i feel like we lose way to much to make tombfist worth it.

You could use Veruso's Battering Rams for similar damage but you still have to corrupt it for elemental weakness. They will give you slightly higher molten strike melee hit damage but slightly weaker damage per magma ball from molten strike which adds up when you make 20 a hit. So there is another option but it does alittle less damage.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.

something like this is also very viable
you have life , you have attack speed, you have resists
and some dmg

so you can add more dmg on jewels !
plop
Last edited by ranger666 on Mar 25, 2019, 7:51:18 PM
"
ranger666 wrote:

something like this is also very viable
you have life , you have attack speed, you have resists
and some dmg

so you can add more dmg on jewels !

These are like a 90k dps loss to tombfist with elemental weakness on hit and a murderous jewel. I only looked at the melee hit also, it most likely drops the magma balls by like a bunch which the bulk of all molten strike dps comes from.

You would need alot of really good jewels to make that up. You would need gloves with elemental weakness on hit regardless of what other glove you would be using.

I don't think I need to mention that the lab enchant on there also hits for 0 damage because you can not do anything but fire damage.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Mar 26, 2019, 12:30:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info