Trade sight location

I have played this game for several leagues now and it's absolutely incredible. The most complete free game probably ever built. Can anyone tell me where I can search items on Xbox like I can for computer on Poe trade? Searching through 200 amulets to find a single one I like is incredibly time consuming. Thanks for the help in advance.
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2018, 9:06:19 AM
Complete free game? Really?

Tell me how you can play endgame and so with 4 tabs only and no ablity to sell items like others do lol.

And you can't search items on site like pc. It's on their list to do, but probably gonna take another months/ years lol.
Last edited by jaav on Oct 13, 2018, 3:54:37 AM
"
jaav wrote:
Tell me how you can play endgame and so with 4 tabs only and no ablity to sell items like others do lol.

You use the best items you find and vendor the rest, thats the way I play...

Tho I have myself bought some tabs and im happy to use them just because of the quality they give, but I dont really need them.

Tab 1. Currency + maps
Tab 2. Divcards + maps
Tab 3. Items with constant update
Tab 4. Items with constant update

It works just fine, but as with everyting else as you once got spoild then you cant go back.

"
Errtu_1 wrote:
I have played this game for several leagues now and it's absolutely incredible. The most complete free game probably ever built. Can anyone tell me where I can search items on Xbox like I can for computer on Poe trade? Searching through 200 amulets to find a single one I like is incredibly time consuming. Thanks for the help in advance.

You can't, and they don't seem interested in talking about it.

It's not a completely free game on Xbox, you are required to spend money on tabs to sell items. This is also something they are not interested in talking about.
"
Jauron wrote:
"
Errtu_1 wrote:

It's not a completely free game on Xbox, you are required to spend money on tabs to sell items. This is also something they are not interested in talking about.

They have "talked" about it, but nothing definite. There is no API for them to get that information to a website so players can search it. They'd have to write one specifically for XBox and there could be other considerations as well, involving third-parties.

But, they have firmly stated several times that they are interested in improving the Marketplace search to bring it more in line with the convenience that PC users have in finding specific items.

There is also a "balance" that they feel is necessary to maintain, and understandably so - The XBox has an automated marketplace and the PC does not. That means that, for balance reasons, they have to be sure that the automagic marketplace isn't so powerful that it trivializes the game and removes the necessary inconvenience of having to deal with finding upgrades and fill-in pieces of gear. They are called "Grinding Gear Games" for a reason...

Yes, finding specific sorts of items in the markerplace is difficult, especially when it comes to things like jewelry, which are one-slot items that often get put in the marketplace because they're high-value return items and only take one inventory slot to list... I've given up looking for specific piece of jewelry that I need because it can take hours and it's not helped by the search resetting itself if you leave it for any reason. :/

On Free: The game is free. That it does take a purchase to list items in the marketplace for sale does not mean that the game isn't still free and fully playable, otherwise. People DO finish the game, in its entirety, without buying any stash pages. It happens. Not frequently, of course, and that's why GGG is still in business.
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
Jauron wrote:
"
Errtu_1 wrote:

They have "talked" about it, but nothing definite. There is no API for them to get that information to a website so players can search it. They'd have to write one specifically for XBox and there could be other considerations as well, involving third-parties.

But, they have firmly stated several times that they are interested in improving the Marketplace search to bring it more in line with the convenience that PC users have in finding specific items.

There is also a "balance" that they feel is necessary to maintain, and understandably so - The XBox has an automated marketplace and the PC does not. That means that, for balance reasons, they have to be sure that the automagic marketplace isn't so powerful that it trivializes the game and removes the necessary inconvenience of having to deal with finding upgrades and fill-in pieces of gear. They are called "Grinding Gear Games" for a reason...

Yes, finding specific sorts of items in the markerplace is difficult, especially when it comes to things like jewelry, which are one-slot items that often get put in the marketplace because they're high-value return items and only take one inventory slot to list... I've given up looking for specific piece of jewelry that I need because it can take hours and it's not helped by the search resetting itself if you leave it for any reason. :/

On Free: The game is free. That it does take a purchase to list items in the marketplace for sale does not mean that the game isn't still free and fully playable, otherwise. People DO finish the game, in its entirety, without buying any stash pages. It happens. Not frequently, of course, and that's why GGG is still in business.

Automated? You mean the part where you don't have to go to the hideout? You think that requires the balance of the system being pure shit and universally hated by everyone? OK, not everyone, price fixers love it.

Why are you making excuses for them? I don't really care how hard you think something is when GGG refuses to communicate with us. Jeff is the only one in here, and he smartly only communicates when something is ready. The CM's, they don't come here, they aren't interested in talking to this community. You want news? Better waltz into the PC forum and then try to figure out what applies to us and what doesn't. I'm supposed to cut GGG slack when we're left to speculate on everything while the PC gets daily updates, with questions answered and Chris in reddit soothing the masses and we get a bullshit FAQ that is a one and done and then left to our own devices? They said some stuff a long time ago and you want to count that as communication? Or the mysterious discord info, you counting that or something? I don't have any idea why you are trying to defend their communication to this platform, it's baffling.

The game is balanced around trade, requiring money to be spent to trade is not a free game. Completing the game isn't the point. I guess all free to play games are free by your definition because it's technically possible to play without paying? PC players can easily trade without spending a dime, can you say the same thing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info