(T11) Primordial Pools Terrain Bug Exiting Arena

It is possible to exit the Arena in Primordial Pools (T11) and get "stuck" on rocks or, perhaps, the character's avatar is put on something that won't allow walking/travel (ie: no walkmesh).

The only way to move/fix is to use a warping travel skill like Flame Dash. (Shield Rush will not work and using it has no effect at all - Acts as if it does not cast.) I don't know if Leap Slam will work. Luckily I had Flame Dash and that worked. I didn't try to open a portal from that position.

Minor Issue - Also, it is possible for the Loot List to be raised out of camera range if it realigns itself over certain rocks (A large flat rock in the middle of cleared space where a Breech formed, in this case), making it impossible to access. Sometimes that can be reset be leaving and re-entering the instance, sometimes not. It appears it can simply reset its list once an item is taken, placing the list out of reach again as well.

Repeatable? Depends on terrain generator. Probably needs more padding near Arena entrances or someone needs to QC it again.
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2018, 1:37:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info