[3.4 Delve] Need help with Jugg build please.

Hello fellow exiles, I am fairly new to the game having only played for about 2 months. I have a few characters that I built from guides on youtube but felt I had enough experience in game to attempt to build my own. I am trying for a bosskiller build with the Juggernaut Vigilant strike build. I am having problems right now with getting killed in T14+ maps either by elemental damage or some mechanics i'm still not sure about as well as slow dps on bosses. I was hoping some of you seasoned exiles could help me by taking a look at my build and gear via path of building. I will list what I have in game as my PoB gear is a bit over geared compared to what I have on ( due to lack of currency/luck ). I feel like I am missing life leech or attack speed because when I am fighting some of the lower bosses sometimes I cant keep up with their damage.

(All stats are in Hideout)

Level- 81

Fire res - 76%(76%)

Cold res - 75%(77%)

Lightning res - 75%(90%)

Chaos res - -60%(-60%)

HP - 7,139 (5,853 with blasphemy+warlords)

Armour - 6118 ( without the Iron Reflexes passive )

Phys dmg reduction - 44%

Evasion - 414 ( I dont have the Iron Reflexes passive yet, also not sure if I need it? )

Energy shield - 38/38 ( wasn't going for ES build )

Endurance Charges - 6 ( 7 with complete build )

Frenzy charges - 3 ( with blood rage only on trash/adds)

Path of Building link - https://pastebin.com/ikcHivgG

Side Notes - I purposely set the stats on all the gear to mid range so that I would have a better round-a-bout guess at where I would be with basic gear. I have 6 jewel slots because I like having the option to switch them in and out for whatever stats I need. Currently in the PoB setup I am running all DPS jewels, but I did originally have it setup with 3 DPS jewels and 3 defense jewels ( %HP, all resist, armour and strength ). I enjoy the build as it is, but like I said before I cannot do bosses and some trash above T14 maps. Uber lab is easy but I've noticed there is a big difference between labs and maps. For single target I switch out melee splash for Ruthless. I wanted to try and work in Increased Critical Strike with it but couldn't see how without losing dps or maybe I missed something. Also I recently came by the Atziri's Disfavour 2H axe. Working on getting that 6L so I can use it in this build.

Thank you all in advance for any help/tips! I'll keep my eye on the post for any questions or comments. Thanks again!
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2018, 7:05:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info