A way to Hide Loot on screen

I can't seem to find out if there is way to hide all loot on the screen temporary. Engaging in shaper maps, strongboxes, finishing a delve sometimes means loot appears all over the screen but monsters are still nearby fighting you.

I had Aboxoth appear in delve after the delve finished in this small room.. I had to literally kite him into the hallways to fight him, it was awkward.

Maybe if you held the left stick down you could see the loot through your filter, but if you clicked it.. loot would become invisible until you clicked it again.

This could also be somewhat easier if xbox players could upload a custom loot filter. I do a lot of crafting so I can't really choose a high filter or I will miss out on the bases I need. Customizing would allow me to sit far less items and be able to deal with loot explosions better.

Maybe have players able to upload them to the website and have the xbox able to detect your profiles item filters. That does mean you kind of need a computer as well but its something atleast.
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2018, 1:51:40 PM
RT + D-pad Down.

This will hide all loot text until you hit it again.

But I would still prefer custom filters. Which we were told about on Xbox release and not a word since.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Oh thanks, thats a big help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info