Done with the delve.

ok i am done with solo rank pushing.
there is no meaning pushing a rank where someone can push the ladder with their party then switch to solo without any penalty.
cya in flashback ssf delve
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2018, 5:12:12 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Exactly that is the reason why SSF exists.

Dont want to be compared with the people who get their maps rolled and items sixlinked by their guildslaves? Play SSF as easy as that.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
there is no meaning pushing a rank where someone can push the ladder with their party then switch to solo without any penalty.
cya in flashback ssf delve

What you mean no penalty?

Did they change the part that only 1 of the party gets the mine

Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
"

Dont want to be compared with the people who get their maps rolled and items sixlinked by their guildslaves? Play SSF as easy as that.

ayup. ssf is the real game (unless you fully acknowledge you're playing in a team where only 1 person can be on top, which is kind of a buzzkill in my opinion)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"

ayup. ssf is the real game (unless you fully acknowledge you're playing in a team where only 1 person can be on top, which is kind of a buzzkill in my opinion)

what you going to do when they add the group SSF people been asking for ? and the teams go there
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
"
noheal wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"

ayup. ssf is the real game ...

what you going to do when they add the group SSF people been asking for ? and the teams go there

Well, SSF means SOLO self found. If and when they'll add some group SF it'll be GSF ;-) and I'll still be playing SSF.
But will it be added? I highly doubt it.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

who cares?

could you please keep your whining within your head? ty
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

who cares?

could you please keep your whining within your head? ty

Literally 1 minute ago:

"
bex_HB wrote:
I wish GGG would just care and

ALLOW DISABLING YELLOW MESSAGES

because actually i do not give a shit about any of them ( maybe server restarts,
but these could be made a different kind of message ... red?! lol ... )

SO PLEASE STOP IGNORING THESE REQUESTS @ggg
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Oooooh KMQ Ice Burn! Ouch.

And: Stop it with the SSF is The Only Way To Play stuff. You guys are really giving SSF players a bad name.

And I sincerely hope GGG does not spend any resources on these Group or Guild requests you see every other day on this forum.
"
noheal wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"

same thing I always did? play solo self found. I don't care in the least what other people do
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info