[3.4] Zein's Queen Explodokill | Abberath's Autobomber | Blade Vortex | All content character |

Newer to the game and trying this build out. Wondering what happens at 28 that makes blade vortex more viable compared to other skills. Thanks!
"
mes9696 wrote:
Newer to the game and trying this build out. Wondering what happens at 28 that makes blade vortex more viable compared to other skills. Thanks!

This is basically a necro, at this point 2 months later, but if you are still wondering, Blade Vortex is great, because you just throw up 1-3 stacks of Blades, and can run around killing nearby enemies passively...

If this is a 2nd or 3rd character, and you have the Abberath's Hooves already, the Hooves kills most things easy with the right sockets, and Blade Vortex / Vaal Blade Vortex is just gravy for killing rares/uniques/bosses...

Pair with triple Heralds (Ash/Ice/Thunder) and maybe some Grand Spectrum spellpower jewels (12%/48%/108% spellpower) and as much flat spell damage on gear as you can muster, and the campaign is a cakewalk... literally...

Zizaran has an Abberath's leveling video floating around, which inspired half my leveling characters, this league... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16QyL4AVY9w
Hello,

im playn ur built and its alot of fun!!

i got one question about whirling blades!

the ability can´t be used when im wearing a one handed sword left hand side and a one hande mace right hand side.

i dont get it, thanks for help

rgds Chris
"
Stoffä wrote:
Hello,

im playn ur built and its alot of fun!!

i got one question about whirling blades!

the ability can´t be used when im wearing a one handed sword left hand side and a one hande mace right hand side.

i dont get it, thanks for help

rgds Chris

That's because of the nerf to the stats sticks some patch before (think it was in betrayal... I can't remember). Now, some skills cant be used if one of the weapons you have equiped is not prepared to use with that especific skill.

I recomend you to change it for another one, like "Flame Dash" with "Faster Casting", or if you don't intend to fight bosses with this build, a combination of support gems that gives duration to the phasing skills to have it allways up (this is what I do ;D)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info