Our Craft Competition is currently in full swing! Once again, we're blown away by the talent of our community. We've selected more highlights from the submissions so far to showcase! There's only one week left to submit your work so be sure to get your submissions in before the deadline! The competition will end on Tuesday the 16th of October at 12pm New Zealand time and we'll announce the winners some time in the following days.

Don't forget that there are awesome prizes up for grabs!

Prize Pool

Top Three Winners
  • The top three winners will receive the opportunity to design a Rogue Exile that will be immortalised in Path of Exile. You'll get to choose the look and direct the name of the exile. (Note that GGG reserves the right to ask you to change your design if it is inappropriate for the game.)
  • Forum Badge
  • Signed Path of Exile Print

Top Five Winners
  • Signed Path of Exile Comic
  • Your choice of Weapon Effect

Top Ten Winners
  • Chaos Orb T-shirt
  • Your choice of Helmet Effect

Top Twenty Winners
  • Your choice of Armour Set

For more information about how to enter the competition, check out the announcement post. In the meantime, be sure to check out these highlights below for inspiration!

TheGreatE1

KabelSalat

Lyvric

elka_v

PiikaLatvija

Pandanuty

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Permanent Hardcore only.
Some Good stuff
Saved
Had to scratch my head really hard as to what that knitted thing was supposed to be before i saw the wisdom scroll in it.

Guess i'm not looking at the currency art enough :P
Last edited by Setharial on Oct 8, 2018, 4:38:00 PM
"
Setharial wrote:
Had to scratch my head really hard as to what that knitted thing was supposed to be before i saw the wisdom scroll in it.

That is a portal scroll though
Where is winner, Brutus clocks ?
for me, the winnner is who ever crafts IRL Atziri Accuity
those are the most beautiful gloves in the game (that for some reason dont have 3D)
so if anyone makes that, you get my vote
Nice crafts!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Yeet!
Better than anything I could make!
"
Elpinnen wrote:
"
Setharial wrote:

That is a portal scroll though

The point stands.
IGN: Sexy_Batman Brag_Ironballs Lady_Jaya_Ballard Orbok_Meatgod Two_Open_Sockets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info