[3.5] Alpha and Omega, Molten Strike Raider. League Starter and End Game Finisher

probably just be happy with that for now. tho you can purchase a similar but better one for really not much. that helm is only worth like 20c

and ya i doubt i'll put up any videos TBH
No vids yet? Just wanted to compare evade survivalability vs jugg.
Hi,

Is this a cyclone/ms based build? Like ngamhu ? Just abit confused sry if its a noob question.

yes its a cyclone/ms build. like ngamahu, and you can even use ngamahu, but cyclone isn't used for damage really (only low tier stuff) it is mostly used to just debuff things you can't kill immediately, and to activate fortify/extra projectiles.

nope. no vid.

i have a molten strike jugg as well and personally i think this build is by far tankier and has an easier time, but i didn't go full nebuloch/endurance charge jugg. even them, though they don't take much damage at a time, take damage all the time. i do not get hit, almost ever.

i have a screenshot of a crazy minotaur map i did, which i did deathless, because im not sure i even took damage
Spoiler

im sure any jugg would have issues with those combination of mods. if i ever do feel threatened by anything i have several options to become even more defensive than i am.
Sweet :) already started leveling this build.

How is the clear SPD in maps ? Is it fast or mediocre

Sry for all these questions :) just seems like an interesting build
mmm
im not sure. i like speedy zoom zoom clear speed, but not on the same level as like ridiculous crazy shit. im pretty used to playing molten strike so the clear speed is very acceptable to me.

on any map that isn't t15/16 i just use QoTF so i have 210-220% movement speed without grace. i basically can end up running to a pack and attack once/twice then move on.

t16 is a bit slower but i also completely deck out my maps so the amount of mobs slows you down since i don't have piercing projectiles etc.
Ah thanks for the speedy response ;)

Looking forward to playing this build

Thx for the help
interestingly enough, i've come to realize just how much you can play this nearly exact same tree/gear but as blast rain with chin sol.

essentially all that changes is you use a chin sol and w/e quiver, and change the gems in the helmet to be blast rain, ele dmg with attacks, ele focus, and pob says best 4th is combustion, but fire pen would work well too.

since running ele focus on main attack, in the bow you can socket rain of arrows, mirage arrow, combustion, maybe...blind, faster attacks inc duration or something to help with mirage arrow. doesn't really matter.

since you can run a quiver with resistances you could swap gloves for tombfist in order to get intimidate and upwards of 2x abyssal jewels.

pob says about 2.5m dps. same defensive stats (actually 8k life instead of 7.8k). could be epic
Maybe you can explain why I lost 2k tooltip DPS by moving from these low DPS Beltimbers:

to these high DPS Beltimbers:

Because I'm lost ... and confused.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
from losing the accuracy. its probably more important than anything because its more difficult and annoying to get it anywhere else.

so you lost dps because your chance to hit went down too far compared to the added dps those new ones added

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info